Beantwoord

Internet suddenly stopped working

• 27 July 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 298 Bekeken

Hello,

Internet stopped working at home yesterday around 4:30 PM, until that moment everything was perfectly fine, and I touched nothing and made no changes to the physical network, the hardware or any other thing. So all the cables are perfectly connected. I have and old ISRA connection where DSL is plugged. The lights of internet are WAN are off. I reset the router to default and unplugged several times from the network for more than a minute.

At that moment there was an intense thunderstorm in the local area. The postal code is 6215 in Maastricht. It has not been working for 24 hours now, and the appointment for a technician to come is for the 15th of August!, I have never seen such a long wait just to check the network and they offered me no alternatives, it is 20 days or no service fully paid. I would like to ask for some extra opinions, because I found it very unlikely that it is related to my device.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 1 August 2019, 13:22

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hi @LuisC, by the looks of it there seems to be something wrong with either the modem or the ISRA point itself because there does seem to be a signal coming in but it's not connecting to anything. I see that my colleague also sent you a voucher for 7 days unlimited mobile internet, are you able to use this? We can send you a second to bridge the time until the mechanic comes around. My apologies for the delay!

Reageer