Beantwoord

Internet Upload Speed slow Haarlem

• 7 October 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 440 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
I have "glasvezel" internet 100/100 but for a month already my properly measured upload speed (ethernet, T-mobile speed test) is at 30Mbit/s.

I have called three times about this issue and all I can hear from support is: we will call you back to solve this issue. However, I never get called back. I'm shocked at how badly I'm being treated by T-mobile and that I do not have this issue solved once and for all. At this point, I don't know what else to do.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 17 October 2019, 10:33

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hey @Britto,

I'm sad to hear that your problem is persistent. :disappointed: Could you please share the cabled speedtest results with us? It is important for us to receive the screenshots or photos of your whole screen, including the internet connection icon of your computer or laptop. With this information we can inform the network administrator as soon as possible and solve this issue. Hope to hear from you soon! 

Hi@Britto @Artprots, we had a disturbance in the region of Haarlem but this has been resolved yesterday. If you are still experiencing problems then a reset of the modem and media convertor will solve the issue. If this isn’t the case then do let me know! 

Thank you. In my case situation has been mitigated,

Reputatie 1

Hi Brian,

No, my problem is persistent and I have already explored all the possibilities. I have even had a technician to visit, but he said another technician with a different expertise should come. I'm still waiting, and waiting… Yes I have called three times already during this process to try and speed things up. Maybe this is the only way customer support moves in T-mobile NL.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Britto @Artprots, we had a disturbance in the region of Haarlem but this has been resolved yesterday. If you are still experiencing problems then a reset of the modem and media convertor will solve the issue. If this isn’t the case then do let me know! 

Hi@Britto,

We're on tyhe same side as you - we want you to receive the speed of 100/100. The call we refered to was from Guidion. I see tyhey called you recently and were able to come by today. You see, we take this seriously and want to fix this asap! Unfortunately our mechanic wasn't able to fix it, since the problem seems to be in the network. Therefore we assigned the case to the gridoperator. Either they'll call you for an appointment to check the accesspoint OR they'll fix it at a central location. In the last case, we'll update you by e-mail. Fingers crossed for a quick resolution!

Just got question from my colleague about experience with T-Mobile fiber.
So KPN has another customer now.

Reputatie 1
Hi@Britto,

We're on tyhe same side as you - we want you to receive the speed of 100/100. The call we refered to was from Guidion. I see tyhey called you recently and were able to come by today. You see, we take this seriously and want to fix this asap! Unfortunately our mechanic wasn't able to fix it, since the problem seems to be in the network. Therefore we assigned the case to the gridoperator. Either they'll call you for an appointment to check the accesspoint OR they'll fix it at a central location. In the last case, we'll update you by e-mail. Fingers crossed for a quick resolution!

Hi Sander,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the gridoperator still hasn't contacted me. It's taking so long to address this issue. What's worse, I'm always told that in three days at most I will be contacted for a follow-up but this never happens. What is going on?

Hello, I have exactly same issue with upload in Haarlem 2033 MZ. Connection by fiber. Down speed is fine. But upload just 1 Mbit. What is ETA for the fix of issue?
Reputatie 7
Hi @Britto,

Reageer