Beantwoord

It has been a month I subscribed and there is still no Internet and I cannot cancel my subscription

• 15 August 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 235 Bekeken

I subscribed to T-mobile Thuis on 17th of July and the engineer came to my flat on 5th of August. He connected the cables and all but he said that there is a problem outside of the building and that the back office needs to take care of it.

It has been 10 days he said that and I still don't have Internet in the flat. Whenever I call the customer service, they tell the back office will take care of it and call me in 2 business days but no one calls and the Internet is never fixed

Also I cannot cancel my subscription for free because 14 days have passed after signing the contract. The silly thing is that the engineer came to my flat after 20 days so I had no chance to consider canceling it.

Now I'm totally stuck. I can't cancel my subscription, I can't have Internet in my flat and meanwhile I'm paying a fortune to 4G.

I just don't know what to do ...
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 18 September 2019, 15:05

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

I still have no Internet and customer service cannot tell me a date about when it will be fixed. And seems like no one gives a damn in this forum either. What a wonderful customer service...
Reputatie 7
Hey @OnurKucukkece,

I'm really sad to hear that you experienced problems with your subscription! I also see that you've made an agreement with my colleague to cancel your subscription. Too bad we couldn't solve this problem any sooner for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi,

I received below email from your colleague on 21st of August. I thought my contract would be cancelled for free but instead I received an invoice of € 85.32 yesterday and I checked the website, the service seems still active. Can you please cancel my subscription and also the invoice I received yesterday?

Dear Onur,

Today we have spoken to each other by phone about your complaint on "het Klachtenkompas". I'm glad we have come to an solution.

We have agreed to cancel the order without any costs for you! Would you be so kind to close the complaint on "het Klachtenkompas"?

If you have any questions regarding to this you can send an direct reply to 'klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl'.
Kind regards,

Marcel
Klachtenmanagement T-Mobile Thuis
Reputatie 7
Hi @OnurKucukkece, your subscription already ended on the 26th of August but it would appear the first bill was already queued then. My colleague credited the bill for you already and your total oustanding amount is now 0. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Reageer