Beantwoord

Kampen dsl internet is very slow

• 9 January 2021
  • 23 reacties
  • 378 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Internet service in Kampen has been very slow since yesterday. The modem and cables are OK. Please help, I need the internet!

icon

Beste antwoord door Márton Lakat 11 January 2021, 14:51

Bekijk origineel

23 reacties

Reputatie 1

I have had my subscription for 3 weeks, so far I have not had a problem with it. So slow:

Reputatie 1

@Jason 

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Hello Márton Lakat,

Did you perform a "factory reset" of the modem by pressing a paperclip for 20 sec on the small button in the reset-hole?

Is the modem directly connected to the ISRA-point with a short DSL cable?

Regards,

Marcel

Reputatie 1

Hello Marcel!

Yes, I tried everything.

Regards!

Márton 

Reputatie 1

Hello Marcel!

Yes, I tried everything.

The cable is short. So far, it has worked perfectly well

Regards!

Márton 

Reputatie 1

@Boris Please help I'm a Hungarian guest worker, I can't call due to lack of language skills, so I'm asking for help here, I've been getting the speed shown in the picture above for 6 days! useless!

Reputatie 7

Hi @Márton Lakat ,

Thank you for your message! I’ve taken action right away and checked out your connection and wasn’t able to connect to the modem. You seem to be completely offline from our side. I’m very curious how the modem is connected to the ISRA point. Are you able to send us a picture of this, by any chance? With this extra information we can look for the issue. I’d be happy to hear from you! 

Reputatie 1

Hi for a moment and I send, I have a dsl connection, kpn and box, 3 weeks no problem. It's been so slow for about 6 days

Reputatie 1

Reputatie 1

@Boris Please help, my subscription is active and I can't use it ever since! There was another service for someone here, at the address where I live, if this info might help something.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Márton Lakat ,

I’m here for you! I want to take action right away and make sure the connection gets investigated and repaired. Can you please show me the lights on your modem? With these last steps we have enough information to get the technical department to investigate the matter. I’d be happy to hear from you!

Reputatie 1

@Boris Here you go:

Reputatie 1

@Boris There is a connection, shown in the picture above at a very very slow speed.

Reputatie 1

@Boris I turned off the wifi, I use a second router upstairs to the apartment.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Márton Lakat ,

Thank you so much for the extra information! Because our measurements don’t show any signal from our side and a very slow connection from yours, I’ve notified the technical deparment right away. They will investigate the matter and come up with the best solution. Be aware that this process can take up time, around four days. 

To make sure you have a temporary source of internet, I want to arrange a Unlimited data voucher for your phone. If you have a T-Mobile SIM card, you can set-up a hotspot to access a Wifi-source. Please let send me a private message if I can arrange this for you. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. I’m here for you! 

Reputatie 1

@Boris Thank you!

When I moved here in December, I had an active internet connection with another such zyxel router, in someone’s name. Is it possible that when the person canceled the service at this address, mine also became inactive?

Reputatie 1

@Boris My hobby is IT, I have built several wifi networks in Hungary, it seems to me that the service provider or kpn would limit the connection to this slow speed.Unfortunately I don't have a T-mobile sim card.

Reputatie 1

@Boris Good afternoon! Did you find out anything? I haven't had internet for 2 weeks, I'm starting to find it outrageous, I think I have to pay for the subscription, but what if I get 0.08kb / s? I am a new customer, I could only use the internet for 2 weeks, after all this time I ask them to do something or I want to cancel the subscription, it makes no sense!

Reputatie 1

@BorisPlease, even after all this time, T-mobile will not be able to solve the problem, give me a way to terminate the contract and I will choose another ISP!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Márton Lakat, Boris opened up a ticket on January 14th, the ticket was processed this morning: we will send over a technician to take a look at the connection and solve the connection-issues. Please make an appointment via the appointment-tool that's been sent by SMS and email, thanks!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Jason

Yes thank you, I am waiting for the mechanic tomorrow. I hope the problem is finally resolved tomorrow! I have no idea what the problem might be, I tried everything. I also have a slow 0.08Mbit / s speed, whatever I do.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@Márton Lakat Please let us know how the appointment went! I'm very eager to hear how the mechanic solved the issue. Thanks in advance! 😉

Reputatie 1

@Jason Hello! Thank you, the mechanic came and solved the problem! It was an external problem.

Have a nice day!

Reageer