Beantwoord

LOS light blinking red

• 28 December 2020
  • 12 reacties
  • 890 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello community,

Don’t know where to start. I never had problems with KPN but as a tech guy, I felt intrigued by a 1Gbit connection and decided to switch providers (I should have just remain contented with my 200Mbps and listen to my wife). An appointment was scheduled for the Dec 24, but then I called 48 hours before to change it to Dec 29. It seems that T-Mobile/Guidon did not update KPN on the switchover date and at about 23:00 on Dec 23 - KPN disconnected my internet.

Called T-Mobile on Dec 24 and explained the issue, plus KPN and they told me T-Mobile should now be delivering on the line. Well it was just a matter of removing the KPN box and connecting the T-Mobile as networking is forte. The PON light was blinking which indicated that the service was not activated. Called T-Mobile several times to get it activated on the 24 and got nothing except that they have to wait for the Guidion technician. I said ok I’ll wait for the appointment and powered off all the equipment which was then changed to Dec 28. 

Here am I thinking that the technician will do something special but was left dumbfounded. When he connected everything the LOS light was now blinking RED. He made some calls then said to me the internet will not work and picked up his stuff to leave. After waiting for 5 days without internet after all that would have happened in 2020, I yet have to live with another bad decision of switching to T-Mobile. 

I called T-Mobile and was told I have to wait another 4 days before the help desk technician can look into it. Really? Can you please help a family out by just solving our problem before 2021 so that I can as least say that I started of 2021 in a blaze of glory with a 1Gbit connection and not having to carry over the curse of 2020. Please, I am on my bended knees asking for just a little help. Please have mercy!

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 29 December 2020, 18:10

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Wesoley, thanks for supplying me with so much information! Don't worry, we can quickly overcome this issue. As I am able to perform some of the tasks of the technical department, I immediately made contact with the line operator KPN NetwerkNL. I was not quite sure how much work they have stacked up due to Christmas, but I suspect that you will be contacted by them tomorrow. Please keep your mobile phone close, as they sometimes like to call with an anonymous number. I am confident that we will quickly be able to solve this is issue, and to launch you into 2021 with incredible speed! :wink:

Reputatie 1

Hi @Cal, thank you for the quick update. Much appreciated. I will await their call and wait for the next steps. 

Reputatie 1

Hi @Cal, thank you for the superb support! The KPN technician was able to resolve the issue and my internet has been restored. I sincerely thank you for the priority support. Best wishes to you and your family for 2021! Now I can enjoy 2021 with superb speed :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

At your service @Wesoley! I hope that some of the faith your wife lost in your decision was restored as well. :wink: Thanks for your very kind wishes. I wish your family nothing but the the best, and regarding the internet speed for your family that wish has come into fruition. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Have a great 2021!

Reputatie 1

Hi T-mobile,

Ik heb precies hetzelfde probleem. LOS lampje knippert vanaf moment van installatie door monteur van Guidion op 2 januari rood. Monteur heeft het doorgezet om te laten oplossen. 

Inmiddels 5x gebeld met T-mobile. 5x met VolkersWessels en 2x naar Guidion. Iedereen wijst naar elkaar , maar er komt maar geen oplossing.  Erg onhandig in een tijd dat internet voor thuiswerken + thuisonderwijs essentieel is.

Ik heb tot nu toe echt spijt dat ik bij Ziggo ben weggegaan en hoop toch echt dat er begin deze week een oplossing. In het laatste telefoontje met t-mobile is aangegeven dat ik weer een afspraak moet maken met Guidion maar die geven aan dat ze vermoedelijk niks kunnen doen als het aan de kabel ligt. 

Kan dit zsm opgelost worden.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Sem

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Goedemorgen @semdrd, jouw verzoek om het op te lossen, is doorgezet naar de juiste partijen. Men wacht nu op een antwoord van VolkerWessels. Zodra zij het kunnen oplossen, krijg je dit meteen te horen. Excuses voor het kastje-naar-de-muurgevoel dat wij je gegeven hebben, dat zal nu niet meer voorkomen. Ik zal jouw situatie ook blijven monitoren en je zo snel mogelijk van een update voorzien.

Werkt de Unlimited Internet voucher die mijn collega je toegestuurd heeft, heb je de bundel kunnen activeren?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

UPDATE: onze techneuten wachten nog steeds op een antwoord van VWT (VolkerWessels). Ik check elke dag voor je wat de status is, dan hoef je er zelf niet achteraan! @semdrd 

Reputatie 1

Beste Jason, 

Bedankt voor het dagelijks controleren. De unlimited voucher werkt gelukkig. Hopelijk snel opgelost. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@semdrd UPDATE: er is geen verandering. We wachten nog steeds op VWT voor een update. Overigens is de plandatum van VWT wel op 15 januari gezet, dit heb ik nog niet eerder gezien. Hopelijk spoedig verandering!

Zodra je huidige voucher ten einde is, zal ik je meteen een nieuwe toesturen.

Reputatie 1

Beste Jason,

Inmiddels brand het rode lampje niet meer en heb ik verbinding kunnen maken.

Groet,

Sem

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@semdrd Wat fijn dat het eindelijk opgelost is! Bedankt voor jouw terugkoppeling. 

Heb je zelf iets aangepast, of was het ineens van rood naar groen gegaan? 

Geniet van je abonnement en indien we in de toekomst nog eens iets kunnen checken of je ergens bij kunnen helpen, dan zijn we altijd bereid om een sprong te wagen. 

Een prachtig weekend toegewenst en blijf gezond!

Reputatie 1

Zelf heb ik niets aangepast. Het lampje is vanzelf gewijzigd naar groen. Bedankt voor de hulp.

Reageer