Beantwoord

Moving house - verhuizing

• 19 August 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 1742 Bekeken

Hi,

We will move in early October to a new house and would like to relocate my house internet service.
Could you please assist me with this?

thanks
Firat
icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 21 August 2019, 16:22

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hey @Ftiryaki,

Congratulations on your new home! I would love to make sure that you can enjoy our internet at your new place. In this message I will give you some information and I will ask you some questions in return. Keep in mind that the processing time of a move will take about four weeks. I would like to inform you about a number of things, namely:

1. The moment I'm going to move your subscription to your new address, you will automatically sign for a new year contract. This is good news, because you'll receive another discount for the first six months when you have an All-in-1 package. See it as a present from us!
  2. In some cases we will ask you to return your current modem. Sometimes this is not necessary and you can take the modem to your new address, this depends on the network connection we can service at your new place. You'll receive a confirmation letter regarding this. If you have a TV subscription, keep in mind that you need to bring your TV Box to your new address!
  3. You can use any old (shoe)box for returning our device(s). You will receive all the details in a confirmation letter. If you want to know more beforehand, you can check our Community (Dutch). My tip: don't forget to keep the shipping receipt, in case we need it!
  4. Do you also have a mobile substitution from T-Mobile? Great! Keep in mind that you will need to provide them with your new address, so that you won't miss any of your discounts! You can easily change the address yourself in the My T-Mobile app or website: https://www.t-mobile.nl/login.
Normally, when you sign for a year contract, you have 14 days of legal reflection period. With a move you have this option as well, but you have the option to skip these two weeks. This could be useful to the relocation process, because we can then immediately start the line request at your new address. Do you agree to skip this reflection period?

To sum up it all up, I kindly would like to receive the following details from you:
- Current zip code and house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account
- New zip code and house number
- Date of the move
- Do you want to change anything about your subscription?
- Do you agree to sign a new year contract and to skip the reflection period?

I can imagine this is a lot of information. Don't worry: as soon as you've read everything and give me the information I need, I will make sure that the relocation of your subscription will be taken care of!
Hello Piotr,

Please see the details as requested:
Please also note that we dont want any changes in our subscription, please do not send any TV box etc.. We will continue to use house internet only.

- Current zip code and house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account
Current zip code: *deleted by moderator*
House number: *deleted by moderator*
Date of birth: *deleted by moderator*
last 4 digits of bank account: *deleted by moderator*
- New zip code and house number
New zip code: *deleted by moderator*
New house number: *deleted by moderator*
- Date of the move: 26 September 2019
- Do you want to change anything about your subscription? - No
- Do you agree to sign a new year contract and to skip the reflection period? - Yes

thanks
Firat
Reputatie 7
Hey @Ftiryaki,

To protect your privacy, I've deleted your personal data. The only thing that I need is your birth date to complete the verification. We've a different date of birth in our system than the one that you've send to us. Could you please send it to me in a DM, then I'll arrange this for you. Thank you in advance!
Hi

My birthday is 5 november 1981

Regards
Firat
Reputatie 7
Hey Firat,

According our data you should be two years younger. 😉 Could it be that you've provided us the date of birth of your partner/roommate? As soon as you send me the correct date of birth, I'll make sure that everything will be arranged correctly. Keep me posted - I'm here for you!
Hi Piotr,

My wifes birthday is 23 February 1983. Maybe that is the one you have?

Thanks
Reputatie 7
Hey @Ftiryaki,

Thank you! I've made sure that your subscription will be transferred to your new address on 26th of September. 😄 Soon you'll receive a confirmation about the whole moving out procedure. Don't forget to send us your old modem back. You'll receive a brand new modem on your new address. Good luck with the move!

Reageer