Beantwoord

No fiber internet for almost a month?

• 18 August 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 285 Bekeken

Hi T-mobile,

Last Friday at around 10am I cannot get any home internet (Hilversum), the "fiber" light won't go on on the modem/router. I tried rebooting, resetting and reconnecting many cables but nothing was fixed.

In the meantime I contacted support via telephone who sent me a link to make an appointment with the service team in order to fix the issue.

However here's my new problem: the earliest date for their visit is on September 11th, which is almost one month from August 16th. Can anyone confirm if this is a bug? Is there no faster way to solve this?
Just to clarify the home internet is very important for me, especially for work reasons but also for others such as check the cctv remotely and home automation.

My current workaround is to use my mobile phone as a hotspot, but of course I had to upgrade to a large subscription. I was hoping that T-Mobile would solve this within maximum one week, therefore one month is really disappointing.

Hope to hear feedback soon
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 21 August 2019, 12:28

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hi @rchumy, it's currently very busy which has lead to a temporary shortage of mechanics. However I of course will gladly reimburse you for the extra costs of changing your T-Mobile subscription to Unlimited! Send me a message when the issue has been resolved and I will make sure the costs are compensated. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Reageer