Hello, I have subscription with Home Internet Fast (100 Mb / s), but I could Currently n ' t connect to the internet. I have tried several tips that suggested from T-Mobile website but still not working.
Here is the detail:
- I live around 7511 AH Enschede
- I have modem Zyxel T50 and media converter
- The modem everything is green except the globe light indicator is red (attached picture)
- It happens several times during past week but only couple of minutes but now it has been 3 hours without connection (red light indicator).
- I have tried reset modem, media converter and unplug but still not working.
Is there anything I can do here for the solutions?
Hopefully there is a solution to this problem since I need to have a meeting from home with the internet connection.
Beste antwoord door Piotr
Sorry to hear your internet isn't working properly. No worries though, I'll do my utmost to help you as much as possible. Internet is extremely important. You should have a solid connection too! Doing the check below usually helps a lot:
- Is the power LED constantly lighting up? A loose connection can result in the modem failing:
- Check whether the power adapter is plugged into the wall-socket correctly.
- Also check whether the other the network cable between the mediaconverter and modem is secured in the modem correctly.
- Perform a factory reset on the modem.
Please test this during three days (a full 72 hours). Oftentimes a disrupted connection sorts itself out. If the connections is still disrupted after the initial three days of testing, give us a heads-up. Please write down the dates and times when the services are discontinued so we can check up on your connection as thoroughly as possible.