Beantwoord

No internet, but still charged

• 2 December 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 173 Bekeken

I just signed up for House internet connection. The connection is broken from the KPN network, we don’t have internet yet, but I am being charged for it!

I can’t get in touch with anyone from customer service and this is not ok!

icon

Beste antwoord door Demi van Odido 9 December 2020, 16:01

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6

No worries @TomB_Curs, you never have to pay for services that you can't use. Please let us know when the problem is solved, so we can refund the money for you!

Thank you, I will, but meantime I still have no internet at my house, for the past 2 weeks. We are all working from home and this is not helping. I have no internet and a huge mobile bill. Can we get some help in this matter?

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @TomB_Curs I think I have the solution for your mobile bill! Do you maybe have a T-Mobile Mobile subscription? In that case I can send you an Unlimited voucher, so you can use your moblle as a Wifi hotspot without reaching the bottom of your data till the problem is solved. Can you also sent me a private message with your zip code, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your bank account? I will check the status of the connection for you!

Reageer