Beantwoord

No internet connection

• 3 August 2018
  • 26 reacties
  • 5381 Bekeken

Hello,

I subscribed to TMobile Thuis and could successfully activated it a few days ago, but recently it stops working. When I am trying to connect to WiFi, the HG659 router says that there is no Internet connection.

I tried to restarted it, moreover I reset it but it didn't help me. The WAN light is on and not blinking, WiFi light is also on, but Internet light is off.

Please, advise me what to do next?

Thanks,
Yuri.
icon

Beste antwoord door Sterre 4 August 2018, 12:40

Bekijk origineel

26 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi ypapouski,

Welcome to T-Mobile Thuis! I am glad you're our customer. I want to help you with your internet connection. Did it work before? I checked your internet line and indeed, there's something wrong, because I cant look into your modem. Can you disconnect and connect your modem to the ISRA-punt? Please let me know if this works!
[h4]Hi Sterre,[/h4]

thanks for your response.

Well, yes, it worked when I initially activated it, I did it at 27th of July.

I am not at home now, I will try to do it at the evening. If it's not help me, what else can I do?

Thanks,
Yuri.
Hi Sterre,
nope that didn't help me. I still have the same situation. :(

Thanks,
Yuri.
Reputatie 7
Hi Yuri,

Thank you for trying and the update. I tried to think about another solution you could try yourself, but I think it's best when a technician comes to take a look at your T-Mobile Thuis installation. That's why I've immediately asked one to make an appointment with you. You'll receive a text message or he'll call you. In the time you are waiting for him to come over, I have a voucher for you for unlimited data on your mobile phone. Please check your private messages on this Community!
Hi Sterre,

thank you very much for your help and for arranging an appointment with a technician. It would be really nice if it could be done within a next week.

Also thanks for a voucher!

Looking forward for a technician,
Yuri.
Hello Sterre,

the appointment has been just made and the technician will come to me on Thursday.
But meanwhile I decided to drop you a couple of images describing my modem installation. Maybe it will help to solve the problem remotely.

Hope that can help,
Yuri.

Reputatie 2
Hi Yuri,

Thanks for the pictures regarding your installation. As far as I can see, your installation is as good as it can get! So a mechanic won't suffice. That's why I've sent a message to our genius minds here at the office to take a look at the connection distribution center. After thorough measurement, I've seen there's a problem at the distribution center you're connected to. To get a bit more into the details, there's a physical problem with the cable which connects you to the center. A mechanic will go over to fix this problem as soon as possible!

My apologies for the inconvenience.
Hello,

thank you very much for your explanations! Then I will be waiting for a mechanic and hope that the problem will be fixed by him:)

Anyway it's still strange to me how I could connect to the Internet at the first time.

Thanks,
Yuri.
Hi,

I have seen that an appointment with a mechanic from Guidion company was cancelled and today I have gotten a request that I can schedule an appointment with Kpn.

Could you please clarify the situation? Does it mean that my issue should be solved now by KPN? Am I right on that?

Thanks,
Yuri.
Reputatie 7
Hi Yuri, that is correct. KPN is the grid operator for most of the DSL lines in the Netherlands. If there is a problem with your modem then we can solve this ourselves but if there is a problem with your incoming connection like Roy explained then we notify the grid operator to get this solves for you and they will send a mechanic. Of course this is free of charge so you can accept schedule an appointment with KPN no problem!
Hello Brian,

thanks for explanations. Unfortunately for the previous week I was outside the Netherlands and could not arrange an appointment with KPN. I received a link to arrange an appointment with KPN, but now it's expired. What should I do next?
Guidion T-Mobile service has already tried to reach me and I am planning to call them too today.

Moreover my problem with Internet is a little bit changed now: I have Internet light in my modem is on, but still no Internet.

Thanks,
Yuri.
Hello once again,

may I ask you to arrange an appointment with KPN for me again?

Thanks,
Yuri.
Reputatie 7
Hi ypapouski,

Welcome back in the Netherlands! Where have you been? I hope you had a great time.

Thank you for letting me know your internet problem has changed. Our technical service also noticed that the line was synced. That's why KPN was cancelled. It's Guidion's turn now to see if we can fix your internet problem. I see your appointment with the technician was today, how did this turn out? Is your internet working now?
Hello Sterre,

thank you, I indeed had a great time, I was with my family.

Recently my problem with Home Internet has been resolved, I don't know how. Nothing was changed from my side and it might be a coincidence, but Internet started working in the day my first payment was withdrawn from my bank account :)

So, till everything works as expected. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Yuri.
Reputatie 7
Hi Yuri, good to hear everything seems to be working now! (And that you had a great time with your family of course). Should you experience any connection problems in the future don't hesitate to contact us again!

I believe I have true same issue. What is the procedure?

Thanks

Reputatie 7

Hi @FelipeF, it looks like my colleague already helped you yesterday and that we’re sending a mechanic over. We’ll get you online as soon as possible!

From morning onwards no internet on my modem there is a red light is blinking.

And irritation is no customer service response.

Reputatie 7

Hi @rentnl42, thanks a lot for letting me know! I directly took a look into your connection, because I want to fix this as soon as possible. I see that one of  my colleagues already helped you further and sent a request to Guidion, our mechanic service. Did you already receive a text message with our appointment tool? Fingers crossed that they can come by real soon. Please let me know when your connection is up and running again, so I can arrange a compensation for you! 😊

Sure , thank you 

But I appointment scheduled time is too long 

The date available dates are from 18 January , now the internet connection needs fix soon it is critical to me to my office work and home things even my mobile data has completed.

Hope you understand and  make appointment zyxnl very soon.

Reputatie 7

Hi @rentnl42, thankyou for the quick response! If it was possible to set the appointment for today or tomorrow I would love to arrange that for you. However it is still crowdy at Guidion. But I always want to think in solutions, so maybe you can ask if there is room before the 18th. Because I can't look into your agenda, I will share their telephone number so you can call them: 088  200 01 51. Please let me know if you succeeded to reschedule the appointment.

I'm glad to see that one of my colleagues already sent an Unlimited Data voucher to you. If there is anyone in your household with a T-Mobile or Tele2 mobile subscription or with Prepaid, please let me know. This way I can provide you with an extra code, so you can create a hotspot on your phone to use unlimited internet. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help you with this! ❤

Hi @Lisa 

I see the issue again 

No internet in my home , this is very bad situation for me as your Customer service team information the issue is at converter.

I don’t know what is your technician has fixed  last ,  request I need quick support  this is causing my office work stuck.

Reputatie 7

Hi @rentnl42, thanks a lot for letting me know! I really hoped that after the appointment with Guidion all the issues would stay away. I wanted to help you right away with this, so this will be solved once and for all. But one of my colleagues already sent a request to our technical department yesterday. Please know that my colleagues will do their absolute best to find a permanent solution for your problem(s). I really hope that we can provide you with a quick update. Sorry for the inconvenience! ❤

Dear @Lisa ,

Again same issue 

All of sudden the internet connection has stoped functioning . (please see the below picture).

This is a major inconvenience. I need an internet connection in order to join meeting and working  with employees at my workplace of my office  As a resident of this building, I pay for the internet connection and I expect it to be working at all times. When I am using internet it gets disconnection very frequently , this is issue observed since from few months I could not see any solution  

Please fix this issue immediately as it is negatively impacting my job.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @rentnl42, we’re currently experiencing issues with home Internet, TV and the landline. Please check the following topic for updates: Is er een storing bij T-Mobile Thuis op Internet, TV of vaste Telefonie? | T-Mobile Community. We hope to fix it in a short while. Thank you for your patience!

Reageer