Beantwoord

No internet connection

• 28 October 2020
  • 15 reacties
  • 290 Bekeken

Goodmorning since yesterday my connection is down.The lights are green and i'm connected but according to the System info of the router my connection is down. I already soft reset the router and turn it on/off.Usually this problem lasts a few hours not days.Any advice?

icon

Beste antwoord door Val2113 30 October 2020, 17:30

Bekijk origineel

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Val2113 

Do you have fiber or DSL?

There are no issues with T-Mobile thuis according to this community, did you also check you T-Mobile thuis account under actuele storingen if there is no KPN issue?

I have dsl and there is no known problem at my address according to actuele storingen.I also hard reset it in the morning.

Now the dsl light is off can a mod suggest a solution?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Is the modem directly connected to the ISRA where the KPN cable is connected and not via another wall outlet?

Also you are using the grey DSL cable for your modem?

Is the modem directly connected to the ISRA where the KPN cable is connected and not via another wall outlet?

Also you are using the grey DSL cable for your modem?

Yes it's connected directly to the ISRA and with a grey cable.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Val2113

What type of ISRA do you have can you post a picture of it? If it is a wall outlet where a telephone adapter goes in please open it and post a picture of the wiring inside, there could be wires connected which are not needed because they can cause problems.

The white cable is the kpn line it cames directy from the wall

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Val2113 

This doesn't look like the original KPN cable or incoming line, is there no other ISRA in your fusebox for example?

@Val2113

This doesn't look like the original KPN cable or incoming line, is there no other ISRA in your fusebox for example?

No the technician himself connected everything and said that this is the line a few months back.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Val2113, I see you called our Customer Support yesterday. Is it correct that it's just the Wifi that doesn't work or is the entire connection affected? According to our line analysis the modem is offline/isn't connected properly. Let me know how I can help and I'll do everything in my power to help fix the issue!

Hi Jason.It's weird my mobile phones say that i'm connected but no internet.My videogame console keeps connecting for 2 seconds and the menu of the modem on my laptop says "No connection". Also every light is green except the dsl light(globe) which is off.

Hi @Val2113, I see you called our Customer Support yesterday. Is it correct that it's just the Wifi that doesn't work or is the entire connection? According to our line analysis the modem is offline/isn't connected properly. Let me know how I can help and I'll do everything in my power to help fix the issue!

Now that you told me that the modem was offline i took out the two cables and put them back.I have internet again.So very sloppy job from the tech.How can i cancel my new tech appointment?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @Val2113, glad to hear the connection's been fixed, great job re-plugging the cables! At the same time, sorry to hear that the technician didn't properly connect the cables, that shouldn't occur, I sincerely apologize on behalf of my colleague.

You may cancel the new appointment by calling 088-2000 151. They're reachable till 9 PM today. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. Stay safe! 

Good morning @Val2113, glad to hear the connection's been fixed, great job re-plugging the cables! At the same time, sorry to hear that the technician didn't properly connect the cables, that shouldn't occur, I sincerely apologize on behalf of my colleague.

You may cancel the new appointment by calling 088-2000 151. They're reachable till 9 PM today. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. Stay safe! 

Thank you Jason for everything.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

You're very welcome @Val2113! Have an amazing weekend (almost) and stay healthy!

Reageer