No Internet Eindhoven

• 12 June 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 140 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi, I don't have internet at my house, I have tried restarting the modem, the router and the fiber adapter as well, multiple times. Still doesn't seem to work.

Sander 3 jaar geleden

Hi @saurjk,

At the moment there seems to be a connection problem in and around Eindhoven. We have started an investigation and hope to solve it as quickly as possible. Updates can be found here:Is er een storing?

[12-06-2020] Op dit moment ervaart een aantal van onze klanten problemen met Internet, vast Bellen en TV in de regio Eindhoven. We werken hard aan snel herstel. Excuses voor het ongemak.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @saurjk,

At the moment there seems to be a connection problem in and around Eindhoven. We have started an investigation and hope to solve it as quickly as possible. Updates can be found here:Is er een storing?

[12-06-2020] Op dit moment ervaart een aantal van onze klanten problemen met Internet, vast Bellen en TV in de regio Eindhoven. We werken hard aan snel herstel. Excuses voor het ongemak.

This is still not solved in my house! The situation has been the same since Thursday night. 

Are there any updates? How can I expect Tmobile to compensate for the loss of my work time!

Why does the sticky post say that there are no known issue? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Gaurav.singh 

As mentioned in the storingstopic you need to restart the mediaconverter or modem. Its better to remove the power from the mediaconverter (black box) for a few minutes. Do all the 6 light up when restarted?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Gaurav.singh, I checked your connection and everything seems to be working fine again. Sorry for the inconvenience! Resetting the modem appeared to be the solution. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to help! 😉👍

Reageer