Beantwoord

No Internet Signal

• 10 January 2021
  • 8 reacties
  • 256 Bekeken

I received the installation package for house internet and made the connection as advised by the instruction manual. Due to not able to receive signal, I called the customer service. They advised that line measurement is done and everything in order but need to make an appointment for technician to replace the access point (learnt that it was KPN). I read similar issues on the forum and the problem is very likely to take long until being solved. I was able to make an appointment for 13rd January only, which means at least 7 days without connection.

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 13 January 2021, 12:37

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @canozdamar 

What kind of ISRA do you have and is your modem directly connected to it using the grey DSL cable?

If you have a wall socket for a telephone adapter can you open it and place a photo of the wiring?

Hello @Waqqas ,

I have both a wall socket and the box (mentioned as ministekkers in manual). I tried both the green “phone” cable and grey “DSL” cable. Below how the wall socket looks like. Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@canozdamar

This wall socket is not connected correctly, replace orange with red. If red and blue don't work remove red and blue and connect orange and white.

Otherwise connect your modem directly to the main ISRA (other box which you mean).

@Waqqas 

I had already tried the main ISRA which also not worked.

I also tried the combinations you suggest but unfortunately no signal.

Reputatie 7

Hi @canozdamar ,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Community! I understand that a technician came by the house today and checked out the connection. It was noted that there’s no signal coming inside the house and therefor a ticket was send to the technical department. Most likely it’s needed to alert the gird operator to fix this issue. We’re working hard to get that done as soon as possible!

To make sure you got access to a source of internet in the meantime, I want to make sure you have enough data to set up a hotspot on your phone. If you’re in possession of a T-Mobile SIM card, please send me a private message. I’ll arrange a voucher to make sure you Unlimited data for 7 days straight. I’d be happy to arrange this for you. Please let me know if you have any questions too. We’re here for you!

@Boris 

Dear Boris,

During last 10 days, I have spent almost 4-5 hours to reach and explain my problem to a T-Mobile customer service representative. I do not know what is wrong with your service but my experience so far is disappointing.

First, T-Mobile transferred my number from Lebara before I was able to receive a sim card. And I had to wait 3 days without any connection. And now waited 5 days for a technician to come and check the house line but no solution. I should say that I am not surprised at all. On saturday, I was informed that the line was open and there was a signal. Misleading information and the whole checking process should have been completed before you advise that the installation can be done now. I am unfortunately also a mobile customer that should be seen in your system, however I will send a private message.

@Boris 

In addition to above, I received the invoice for mobile from 05.01.2021 although I was able to activate my sim on 07.01.2021 only!! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @canozdamar, although I completely understand your frustration, T-Mobile Thuis and T-Mobile (Mobile) are two separate entities, i.e. departments, operating under the same roof. That means we can't check the status of your sim card, unless by chance one of our colleagues has already added that information to an existing Thuis-log in your customer profile. Sadly, this also means that Boris couldn't have checked or verified your Mobile invoice. 

Having said that, I wholeheartedly agree with your statements and immediately checked the ticket-status: your ticket will be processed within the coming four to five days. The current processing time of our technicians lies between three to six days. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, I hope the Unlimited Internet voucher will be sufficient during these trying times. 

If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. In the meantime: stay safe and strong!

Reageer