Beantwoord

No internet since Wednesday evening (19/08)

• 23 August 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 143 Bekeken

On August 15th, we reported that for a few days, the internet signal has been going down constantly. 
Now, since Wednesday 19th evening we don’t have internet. The Wifi signal works, but there is not internet. We tried resetting, disconnecting for 10 seconds, changing the cable, etc. Nothing worked. 
Is there a malfunction or incident report in the Plompetorengracht and surroundings (Utrecht) that hasn’t been shared? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Ginny 25 August 2020, 14:08

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6

Hi @Di Arinio, thanks for letting us know! I see that you already called to our customer service, a mechanic has been to your place and our technical department is working on it as we speak. Thank you for your patience, we’ll do everything we can to fix this as soon as possible for you!

The Technician came on Monday 24th, but I continue having the same problem. 
Today it’s been 3 hours that my modem has all green lights and no internet, and continue this way after several resets. Supposedly T-mobile was going to talk to KPN about the lines outside the building?
Please, I need a faster solution. You know that most people work at home now, and it's been impossible for us. Even though I report it on Aug 15 the first time I was already having this problem for a week. 20 days with internet problems. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Dliro22, I’ll be happy to give you a status update! We've forwarded the work order to the grid operator KPN and they will send a mechanic to inspect the outside connection. In most cases an appointment isn't needed for this. Should this turn out to be case then they will contact you otherwise you will receive a confirmation as soon as the mechanic has finished his inspection. Apologies for the inconvenience and we’ll try to get you online as soon as possible!

Reageer