Beantwoord

No phone line - situation is completely stuck / no help is offered whatsoever

• 20 June 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 173 Bekeken

Hi Team,

I tried reaching the helpline a few times, each time waiting about 20-25 minutes before anyone picks it up, but so far I did not get anything else than false promises.

I have tried to transfer my home internet from one address to another, and unfortunately it went wrong. I lost access to the Internet on my old address for more than 3 weeks, and now, on the news address, I do not have the Internet as well - I received the new router, connected it (properly!) however the telephone line is not connected to the building and therefore there is no DSL service ... The technicians were supposed to make it right 4 days ago, they did nothing so far and nonone on the helpline can tell me when are they going to do it.

This situation is extremely pathetic and looks really bad on T-mobile - you first cut me out of the Internet for 4+ weeks due to some internal error that no no one could fix, and now you cannot connect me at the new address - asking me to go in circles and call your help desk everyday just to hear the same story again: "yes it will be connected tomorrow at 6 PM maximum" and then of course nothing happens.

I am asking politely one more time - please fix it NOW. You should also stop using terms like 'Home Installation Guarantee' or 'Worry-free installation' - you are light years from this, and installation of your services cannot really be more problematic than they are now.

I believe you can see my client details connected with this post, so - go and do some magic.
icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 27 June 2019, 10:22

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hey @ch1nczyk,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! In the meantime you've contacted my colleague about this issue. When I look in your order, I see a working connection since yesterday. So that's the good news! Hopefully you won't experience any problems now or in the future. Please let me know if you still encounter any problems at all.

My sincere apologies once again!

Reageer