Beantwoord

No WAN connection/ light off / no Internet

• 9 August 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 537 Bekeken

Hello, I see that many people on this forum faced a similar issue as mine but I don't really see any answer that is useful... The installation date of my T-mobile Thuis has passed. I plugged the DSL cable as instructed. Power and 2.4G/5G lights are on but the WAN connection is out.

When I login to my router it clearly says there is no connection.

Restart also didn't work. Shall I order a technician?

icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 14 August 2019, 16:10

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hey @natalia.sawicka,

First of all welcome to T-Mobile Thuis! 😄 When I look at your connection, I see no problems at all at this moment. Do you still experience some problems with your internet connection? If so, please let me know. Then I'm going to help you as soon as possible!
Hi,
My activation day was suppose to be yesterday 7-10-19 but I still cannot get any connection. The internet light is not on even if I connected it as indicated in your help video.
Could you help me with it?
Reputatie 7
Hi @Pauline.Romeyer, there seems to be a delay in the connection from the data center to your address. I've asked our network department to investigate and solve the issue ASAP. Apologies for the delay, I expect you to be online around the weekend!

There is no light on our modem all of a sudden and now only power light is on. What is the issue with my connection can't even understand.

Hello, I have the same problem that is mentioned above. Our activation date was Monday, but I don’t have an internet connection with the modem. I tried all the tips from the website but it still doesn’t work.

Can you please help!

Reputatie 7

Hey @smilingmaitri,

Thank you for your message! I see that you've made an appointment with one of our engineers for this Thursday. Don't worry! The engineer will help you and install the modem. :wink:  Could you let us know how the installation went?

Hi ​​​@tschonni9,

I see that you've contacted my colleague today. Our technical department is doing their utterly best to solve this problem for you. We'll contact you as soon as possible when we know more. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! But help is on the way!

Reageer