Beantwoord

Problem with optical fibers.

• 29 October 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 131 Bekeken

I have a problem, I ordered fiber optic internet a month ago, there was a problem with its assembly. Yesterday the fitters were at my place, they were doing something from 8am to 3:30 pm and they said there was a problem, they don't know when they will be back. Today I was in Tmobile in Almere and I wanted to change my offer to DSL internet, the employee said it is not possible and I did not get any help from him. I've been waiting for the internet for a long time. What I should do now? How long do I have to wait?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 2 November 2020, 10:39

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @sowa171, welcome to the Community!

It's not possible to make changes to your subscription/Internet plan when your connection hasn't been activated yet, sorry for the inconvenience. However, when the installation is finalized, you'll be able to change the plan altogether and make other changes regarding the subscription. 

With regards to the waiting time: on October 30th the grid operator notified us and stated that they didn't manage to make an appointment with you due to you not answering their calls. Did the operator (KPN NetwerkNL) give you a phone number? Have you heard anything in the past couple of days? 

There seems to be an obstruction in the access network, this has to be fixed, otherwise the operator can't successfully patch the network port in the main distribution center. Hope this helps!

Reageer