Questions regarding connection and contract

• 3 September 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 300 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
  • is een Master Poster
  • 18 reacties

Hi,

1. Do you know if there is a plan to increase the maximum speed in my area (1082WN) - current max speed is only 50Mbps? I wish to stay on T-mobile; however, due to the current low speed, it is not working quite well for working from home situation (lot of video call + uploads & downloads).
  2. I note that the current contract is expiring on 2-Nov-2020. In case there is no plan in improving the bandwidth, I have to terminate the current contract with T-Mobile and go with other providers.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 16 September 2020, 15:30

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @PokPok 

Via this link you  can see what the maximum speed is for your address after enteriñg your postal code and housenumber.

Also you will see upgrades underneath if they are planned.

https://tele2-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

Reputatie 1

Hi @Waqqas,

It seems there is no upgrade plan, so I just have to move.

How do I early terminate the internet contract on T-Mobile Home?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@PokPok 

Maybe in the future... 50 Mbps is actually not that bad.

A termination can be submitted via the moderators or via the customer support on telephone number 0800 0092.

Reputatie 1

@Waqqas , 50 Mbps is max - sometimes reach that.

How do I contact the moderators?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@PokPok 

They'll reply in this topic, please have patience.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @PokPok, thank you for starting this topic! I just checked your address, but the maximum speed of 53Mbps on your address will not change. KPN doesn't have upgrades planned within the stretch of the next two months. If your wish is to receive a higher speed, T-Mobile Thuis can't help you. I am so sorry! If you truly want to cancel you subscription, you can do so around 02-10-2020. As your contract ends on 02-11-2020, and cancelling your contract will always happen with one months notice. If you need my help, feel free to ask!

Reputatie 1

@Cheyenne Hi, can you help to cancel the home internet subscription for me?

Understand that the internet will be valid through 02-Nov-2020 (including 1 month cancellation notice), am I correct?

How many days do I have to return a modem back? 

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @PokPok, I'm not Cheyenne but I'll try and be as helpful as she always is! 😄

Your subscription's yearly term ends on November 17th, that's the date on which your internet-connection was officially registered and the contract started. You'll have 30 days to return the modem, due to an error it's possible you'll receive an e-mail with a warning immediately after the cancellation however, so no worries, that's simply a mistake on our side. You'll receive an e-mail with return address information and an explanation on how to send back the equipment shortly hereafter.

I'm very sorry to hear that we won't upgrade the bandwidth anytime soon, so I understand your decision to switch carriers. Should we upgrade to Fiber or upgrade the DSL-bandwidth, you're more than welcome in the future, of course! I'll make sure your contact ends on November 17th 2020. If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know. 

Have an amazing day!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Jason, thanks for the advice.

Just wondering on the contract end date, should this be 2-Nov-2020 instead. According to the agreement, it started on 2-Nov-2019. Please advise.

If T-mobile is upgrading, I will definitely consider switch back to t-mobile again.

Thanks a lot!

Reputatie 7

Hi @PokPok Apologies, you are correct. On the 17th you changed your internet speed but that contract already started on the 2nd. I've changed the termination date to 02-11-2020 instead of 17-11-2020, apologies for the confusion and if you have any other questions I’ll be happy to help!

Reputatie 1

@Brian Thanks for your help!

Reageer