Beantwoord

service delayed for internet

• 15 December 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

Good morning,

I applied the DSL at 3-12. But the internet is not activated untill now. I have received the installing packages and installed everything myself. However, the prescription page keep showing that my order is still processing. 

I went to T-mobile shop and they told me the date to activating is 9-12. But it's not until now, nothing changed.

I hope you could realize my incovenience of working from home but without internet. I used my data for all online meeting and I am not happy with this situation. I hope you can follow up and give me a certain date about when my internet is available.

Regards,

Nefertary

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 16 December 2020, 12:54

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nefertary,

Handy that you make us aware of the issue you are experiencing! I noticed that a colleague of mine already sent a technician your way, but the appointment is further away that I would have liked. I wanted to provide you with extra data, but I was happy to see that you should never run out.

We expect that something is wrong with the connection point. If you happen to have multiple connection points, I recommend you to use the one near the fuse box if it is present. Could you make a foto of your connection point(s) and place it in this topic? That way, I have a lot more to work with and hopefully we can solve it with this information!

Hi, Cal

Attached pics are how my connection point look like. Please check if anything going wrong.

The date I made for appointment is 28th. Its quite late, it already during the Christmas break! But before Christmas I have a lot of work to do with Internet, so please send a technician ASAP.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hey @Nefertary,

Thanks for providing us with these pictures! It looks like you have installed the hardware completely as intended. Therefore, we'd really need to look at the connection point and the outer infrastructure. 

I want to restate our applogies for the late Guidion appointment. Yesterday and today I called with Guidion to see if there was any spot that opened up for you to have an earlier appointment, but unfortunately the holidays are taking a toll on their availability. I won't be present tomorrow, so if you'd like to call them yourself in the comings days, you can always reach them on 088 - 200 0151. Their availability is as follows:
Monday - Thursday: 09:00 - 21:00
Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00

I know it is far from a perfect temporary solution, and you are probably already using it, but via a hotspot you are able to connect other devices to your mobile data. Since you already have Unlimited data, I cannot give more data than you currently posses.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know and I'll try my utmost best to turn it into reality!

Hi Call,

So if you already contacted them and knew they cannot provide a earlier date, what's the point I call them myself? Do they provide me a earlier date?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You're completely right in stating that there's no point to call again at this point in time @Nefertary! I tried to convey that I will not be present in the coming days, and there's always a chance that an appointment will drop out, giving you a chance to have a technician come over sooner. Therefore, I would like to give you the possibility to make this attempt in the coming days, if that is something you would like to try.

Since I already called, I personally do not expect another appointment to drop out today, but maybe the coming days will give you better luck. Of course it is up to you if you'd like to try, and if you do try, I hope that they will be able to do more for you!

Hey Call,

Okay, I got that. Thanks for your help!

Reageer