Slow speed internet DSL

• 14 June 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 276 Bekeken

After waiting almost two weeks to get my line activated (kpn was involved), today I finally get my connection but is so slow. I have a 50 subscription but my modem shows a 12287kbps connection. That is one third of the expected speed of 38Mbit showed in myT-Mobile.
Speetest with the only device connected by cable to the modem, which is plug to KPN ISRA Punt directly.
It's a really slow internet for a big city like Amsterdam, for a top company like T-Mobile.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

The same to me. I have a 100MB subscription and the maximum speed that I can reach is 50MB.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Good morning @domenicarosa,

That's a big difference between what you expect and what you get. With DSL it can take a couple of days to optimize the speed speed. Did you try Speedtest as a webapp or an installed app on your device? The second one is the most accurate. How long is your subscription active now?

I am sorry to read the difficulties you encounter with the start of your subscription.
Reputatie 7
@domenicarosa

You already have this topic, in which Pilovali is helping you. There's no need for double topics.

@herl4, you can check that topic as well, for tips and advice.

This topic will be closed.