Beantwoord

Storing internet

• 8 April 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 628 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 13 reacties
Question: when I get my internet connection restored ?

Long story short:

21-03-2019 Storing in jouw postcodegebied registered. Did not noticed any problems.
23-03-2019 Internet occasionally disconnecting, but still working.
24-03-2019 Internet occasionally disconnecting, but still working.
25-03-2019 Internet completely gone. 2 calls to the client service - no help. They just mention, that there is Storing in jouw postcodegebied registered and I should wait.
26-03-2019 contacted this forum and Brian helped to schedule technician visit (earliest available date was April 4).

11 days without internet service.

04-04-2019 Came technician, changed modem. Did not helped. Still no internet. Left saying that someone will contact (call) me.

15 days without internet service.

08-04-2019 There is still no internet. No one contacted me. I have no idea when (or if) I'll get my internet connection back.Storing in jouw postcodegebied registered is still on.

Common guys. I know that client service is not a priority for T-Mobile, but it is getting ridiculous. 3'th week is running and it seems noone care.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 10 April 2019, 16:17

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Good morning @mires,

That is not good at all. I am very sure they working on it, but communication would be nice as well. As there are many parties involved it may take some time to find the root cause of the problem and resolve it (e.g. network provider, Gidion, T-Mobile). I notified Brian for you so he can track the status, update you and if needed direct further actions.
Thank you for your replay. I do hope to get at least some kind of information when I can expect connection restored.

I just noticed that I ended up in wrong forum. How Can I move this topic into
T-Mobile Thuis - Internet ?
Reputatie 7
Hi @mires, sorry to hear our mechanic couldn't restore your connection. We are currently checking for broader network issues. I will monitor the progress and I will contact you as soon as I know more!
@Brian Thank you for the replay, but I do not understand why you marked my issue as Antwoord. Statement, that you have no idea when (and if) the problem will be resolved could not constitute as answered.

Moreover, the issue within "zip code" is know for 3 weeks now (Storing bekend in the system sits from 21'st of March). It is most likely that the issue is at or downstream of DSLAM, othervise there would be much more fuss..

BTW, is there some kind of time frame that you obliged to restore service ? I know, that it is probably KPN playground, but I do not think it is an option to wait till Christmas miracle.
Reputatie 7
Hi @mires, we always mark the topic as answered after a reply, this is more for internal use. But don't worry we always respond again if the topic is still ongoing! We have contacted the grid operator and have urged them to take action. I expect it to be resolved between now and the end of this week. We' re doing everything we can to get you online as quickly as possible!
Hi, @Brian,
Thank you, after 17 days, finally problem was solved.

Nevertheless, the worst CS experience ever. People are nice and friendly, but they do not even have a clue what is happening. Especially over the phone.

• I do understand why T-Mobile waited 2 business days to issue request for Guidion technician. Sometimes network problems can "simply disappear".
  • It is very hard to understand, why fist available date for Guidion technician was after 7 business days (and he did not have tools to measure the line).
  • Why it took another 5 calendar days to issue request for KPN technician (after Guidion submitted no-can-do report).
From the customer point of view T-Mobile have substantial problems in they business processes.
Reputatie 7
Hi @mires, valid points, this is an unfortunate side-effect of the way the DSL network is maintained in the Netherlands. The grid operator is KPN which means our own Guidion can only support the customer part (modem and the connection to the modem). If the cause is outside of the customer domain (ISRA or incoming line) then the grid operator has to fix this issue. This goes for all providers using the DSL network. I've been a customer in the past of both Tele 2 and Online in the past and they had the same issue. I had to wait 3 weeks before my connection was fixed so I most definitely understand your frustration.

I have credited the subscription costs for the period in which the outage took place, you will see this credit on the invoice of May. My apologies for the inconvenience and good to hear everything is up-and-running again!

Reageer