Beantwoord

terminate my contract (Wifi issues)

• 17 August 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 311 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 8 reacties
Hello, at 12 august you connected network to my flat. But unfortunatelly im not happy with your service, from beggining there is problem with ping/latency by wifi and to solve the problem i have to wait 2 weeks for somebody to try fix that from your crew. its too long for me, because you not guarantee to fix it and after 14 days i lose my chance to leave you.

With 14 days i can terminate the contract without any extra charges and i would like to use it.

Can somebody help me with that?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 21 August 2019, 12:01

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 6
When did you order it?
i order it at 18 july and i wanted start my subscribe at 18 august, but you connect me to the internet at 12 august.
i made call to customer service and i get answer that i have 14 days to terminate contract from day when i ordered it by website. Really ridicoulous politics. how it is possible to make decision about staying with you when i dont know how your network working.

you are cheating people, you dont give opportunity to check your services, and when you connect the service to the flat and something does not work, the customer is already grounded with you for a year.

if I knew that your deceptive policy works like that, I wouldn't order services one month in advance.
Reputatie 6
With 14 days i can terminate the contract without any extra charges and i would like to use it.
Unfortunately, the nasty trick T-Mobile does is that they start counting the 14 days at the time you order.

Like several other new customers that posted on this forum, you are trapped now and they won't let you leave without paying charges. Unless you make this a legal case, ask a lawyer to help you.
I would at least send a registered letter with the cancellation request. Look online for examples.
This is indeed unfair and it seems that T-mobile uses a lot of these nasty tricks to keep money flowing in. I'd love to see someone making this a legal case and make them changing this rule.
Reputatie 7
Hi @pat37, don't worry, if you are experiencing Wifi problems we can solve that! In fact, we pushed an update for the modem last week. Have tried restarting the modem? This will force it to update itself. If that doesn't solve the issue then we can send a mechanic to swap the modem if necessary. My colleague already send an order to our network partner Guidion but I see that you didn't want to be put through to make an appointment. But not to worry, you can contact them yourself on this number 088 - 200 0 151. They will plan an appointment with you right away to get this sorted out!

Reageer