Beantwoord

The tech guy did not visit on time

• 6 October 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 125 Bekeken

Had a appointment at 6 oct 12-2pm and no one showed up or called. Both customer service are not picking up. Waited 20 mins for each. 
I do have the old converter installed by kpn and the new tmobile modem works. Do i still need a tech guy?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 8 October 2020, 13:58

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@vinodgnp Ah that clears it up a bit, thanks for the explanation! 

I'll request that our technicians register your connection, that way the order will be completed and your connection will be fully operational. If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Have an amazing weekend and stay safe! 

UPDATE: your order has been completed.

Hi ,

I was upstairs and i was expecting a call before they arrive or a call if the door did not open. Can be that i missed the bell. But the optic setup was already in place by the old owner . I just connected the modem of t moblie and it stared working. The tech support was confirmed they can see every thing is good and i dont have to do any thing further.

Thanks for the detailed analysis of what happened. Since the customer care of the techical guys where also busy i did not have any clue what happen.  

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @vinodgnp, welcome to the Community! 

That's not at all the service level to which we aspire, I'm sorry this has happened to you. I checked the technician's report and it says there was no one home. Are you absolutely positive that you weren't, say for instance upstairs or something to that effect, during a couple of minutes? 

If I understand you correctly, you installed everything on your own and the connection seems to be stable, is that correct? Please keep in mind that with a Fiber-connection, the installation has to be completed by a technician. This is because the equipment and the FTU (fiber optic connection point) are extremely fragile. If something goes wrong, the damage can amount to hundreds of euros. In addition, the service guarantee on all loose parts of the connection expires if you decide to install it yourself. Great that you prefer to do it yourself, but that is not recommended. If help is needed later because a part is defective or the connection doesn’t work, we can no longer help you. The technician must also register the connection with our technicians and always does this after an installation. If this doesn’t happen, your connection won't be officially registered. May I therefore ask you to please schedule an appointment by calling 088-2000 151?

Thanks for being so cooperative!

Reageer