Beantwoord

Upgraded from 50mbits to 750mbits one month ago

• 1 October 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 244 Bekeken

I have changed my internet plan from 50mbits to 750 exactly one month ago and it said that it would change in the next 7 seven days. Its been 4 weeks now and I still dont receive more than 50mbits. I have made several speedtest and the highest it gets is sometimes just over 50 and only at off-peak times and when I sit directly next to the router.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 9 October 2019, 11:08

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hi @fabiankus, I'm happy to give you more information! The change to 750 Mbps has been completed on 02-09-2019 should you should be able to enjoy the full speed. The 750 speed is however with a fixed connection, it's very hard to attain this speed through Wifi. First do a speedtest with a fixed connection (cat 5e or higher network cable) directly connected to the modem, so with a router, switch etc. It's best to use the desktop app through www.speedtest.net (so not the browser version). This way you can test what the current maximum speed is.

If the fixed internet speed is good but the Wifi speed doesn't get over 50 Mbps then do let me know, then I can send over a mechanic to install a Wifi amplifier to boost the signal!

Reageer