Beantwoord

Upgrading to Fibre Internet Plan

• 10 January 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 152 Bekeken

Hi T-Mobile team,

I with my client number KXA62570 (T-mobile Thuis) is subscribed to the standard internet plan which I intend to upgrade to a plan with higher speed with immediate effect. I am not able to reach you on the number 08000-0092 or 08000-0419. It would be nice if you could let me know on how to proceed with this :?

Hoping to hear back from you
icon

Beste antwoord door AlexanderdB 14 January 2018, 12:39

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Interesting.

T-Mobile changed the default fiber connections for fiber areas to deliver 20Mbit on DSL and 50 100 and 500 to still on fiber to reduce costs. I don't know if the have a upgrade plan but i am curious what T-Mobile is going to do.
Hey aniruddhamit,

Amazing that you want to try a higher speed connection! It's definitely possible to do the upgrade, though the process is a bit more complicated than a regular one.

Basically using our website you can order a new package for your home with the specifications you want. Once the order is made you can reach out to us via the forum, Facebook, Twitter, phone, chat or mail and we will confirm the order. Your old DSL package will be cancelled when fiber has been delivered so you won't need to suffer any downtime.

If you need any help with this, I or one of my colleagues would be happy to be of service.

Kind Regards,
Alexander
Reputatie 7
Hi aniruddhamit, I see that we've upgraded your internet speed to 750 Mbps, very nice! If there is anything else I can help you with then feel free to ask!

Reageer