Beantwoord

Verhuizen

• 10 December 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 301 Bekeken

Hi.
I got a question over my abonament.
3 weeks ago ive sent you details about my moving to a new adres.
Everything was fine, but last week i had a call from KPN that the internet cable by my new adres is broken and they going to fix it after my moving there which is on 17 december.
Today ive get an email from tmobile that my abonament is going to be cancelled becouse internet cant be provided there.
What should i do now ?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 12 December 2018, 16:02

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Apologies for the late reply @Pako1145, unfortunately KPN has let us know that they are unable to restore the line. My colleague tried to contact you on the 10th but was unable to reach you which is why he/she sent you an e-mail. So unfortunately we cannot offer you a fixed connection but we can however offer you internet through 4G, called '4G voor Thuis'. This does however have a monthly limit of 100 GB, after the initial 100 GB you will receive 5 GB per day which you can upgrade as often as you want wit 2 GB at a time!

If you would rather have fixed internet then you could look for a different provider but any provider that uses KPN's network might run into the same issue. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Reageer