Beantwoord

Very slow wifi

• 4 November 2019
  • 24 reacties
  • 526 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 16 reacties

I have huawei router and 100mbps internet speed. 

Routers place is in corner of salon on the top of shelf. I do speed test on different devices neer to router and always the max speed is round 5mbps.

I make every steps from support and this do nothing. 

I download file size 1,8mb almost 2h.

Sites don't want open or opened long time.

Printer don't want work. 

What now? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 25 November 2019, 18:38

Bekijk origineel

24 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Goodmorning,

Do you have DSL or a Fiber connection?

Can you try to connect 1 pc with a network cable directly to a LAN port and report speeds?

Kind regards, Folkert

On cable speed is same, max to 5-6mbps

Conektion is VDSL. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Can you check at https://netco-fpi-info.fourstack.nl/ what the maximum theoretical speed at your address should be?

Can you tell me how your modem is connected to the ISRA point? How long is the DSL cable, how many connectors are used? It maybe helpful to add some photographs.

Connectors all is 10 but only at evening is connect 5-6 at one time. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

This looks like a problem in the DSL line. Did you install the modem yourself or was it done by a technician from T-Mobile?

If you have experience with electrics you can try to open the DSL wall outlet and check how the internal cabling looks like. Also check the cabling at the ISRA point which is located in the electricity cabinet in most more modern homes.

You could also try to place the modem close to the ISRA point and check if speed increases.

Otherwise make an appointment with a T-Mobile technician.

All connection make technician from T-mobile. 

I have this internet from December last year, from fev monts have problem With speed.

Is that slowly, i can open site with speed test now. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Hi zymel,

Did you try a factory reset of your modem?

(Press and hold a paperclip in the reset-hole for about 20 sec.)

After the modem started up, please test again.

Regards, Marcel

After reset. 

Reputatie 4

Hi @zymel, I’m here to help! Thank you for trying the tips that our Community users have given you (also thanks for the tips shared @Folkert and @Marcel MCi). I see in the screenshot that the speed is really below the internet speed that you’re supposed to have. As you mentioned that the problems are both with the cabled connection and Wifi, I want to know if this speed test is of the cabled connection or Wifi.

Can you make a new screenshot of a speed test of your whole screen or open the menu of Network status. I want to be able to show our back office that the speed measured is of the cabled connection. With your results of the speed test, I'll be able to help you further. I’ll be looking forward to your reply!

Hi, @Candy this is a wifi test

This is a cable test

And this is another cable test on the same device like wifi test. 

Another wifi test 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@zymel could you perform the cabled speedtest again via your laptop and make sure nothing else is connected to your modem, just your laptop and a screen shot of the whole screen please so the moderators can see its a cabled connection.

Wifi test after reset router and wifi card in laptop

Wifi test after reset on tv box

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@zymel Hi there! Thanks so much for the screenshots! We’d like a screenshot of a speedtest performed with a cabled-connection, however. Can you make sure the UTP (internet) cable is connected to your laptop? Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hire is cable test and seeing connect cable from router to laptop.

Reputatie 7

Hi @zymel, thank you for your patience and the speedtests. I’ve contacted our second line technical support and they will contact you. I suspect we will send over a technician to check the connection and possibly replace the modem.

Dank u well

Reputatie 7

Hi @zymel, as expected we are sending over a technician, our partner Guidion will contact you to make an appointment! 

Reageer