Beantwoord

What is a reasonable time to be without service?

• 2 June 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 123 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Today is day 15 without internet, TV or Phone in AMSTERDAM While we have to work from home. This is an unreasonable amount of time to be without service through no fault of your own. AHHH ! but paying the bill goes right on schedule automatic out of the bank account without a glitch. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 13 June 2020, 14:58

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Lupe, my apologies for the outage. There looks to be a mix-up with another address. We’ve notified the grid operator to check the connection in the datacenter after the visit of our mechanic on the 22nd. I expect you to be online within a few workdays! I see that you also contacted us through Twitter and by phone, it’s better to stick to one channel, that way we won’t have any miscommunication! :wink:

Reputatie 7

Hi @Lupe, we’ve received word from the mechanic that the mix-up with the other connection has been resolved and it looks like your connection is back up again! If you have any other questions do let me know, I’ll be happy to help! 

It only took 24 days for someone in the Financial Department to figure out a cable was connected to the wrong port and you were pinging the wrong modem. I have no words to describe how pathetic that is as service provider especially during this time. I think is shameful :rage: I do want someone to contact me and explain how would T-mobile will credit my account seeing you can’t stop the automatic incasso, I can’t stop the contract BUT you can stop providing services  for 2 4 D A Y S ! ! ! 

:rage::rage::rage:

Reputatie 7

Hi @Lupe, not sure what the financial department has to do with anything but of course I will reimburse you your subscription costs! I've issues a full refund for the time you didn't have a connection and this will be deducted from your next invoice. Note: your invoice for June is already drafted so the reimbursement will be deducted on the invoice of July. My apologies that it took so long and if you have any other questions I’ll be happy to help!

Reageer