Beantwoord

what should i do?

• 1 December 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 100 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

Its almost a month now that i don't have wifi internet connection at my home, last thursday mechanic came to fix it, ( after waiting two weeks for appointmet) but he couldn't fix it coz problem is on the connection outside( which i knew from the day one when i didnt had connection, after talking with tmobile customer service  and still tmobile kept me waiting which allegedly  cant be fixed by tmobile mechanic.) 

On thursday mechanic told that he have sent a ticket to kpn to fix it and they gonna fix it within 3 days but until today i have not receive any correspondence, when i call to customer service of tmobile on friday, it was same response but nothing atall after that. Dont know what i should do? I hope it wont take another month to be fixed, from next week we need to work from home and this 4g connection is not that stable enough. Really disappointed and clueless.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 3 December 2020, 13:51

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rickey_tramp,

Welcome to the T-Mobile community forums. I’m sorry to hear about the problems you are currently facing. It looks like the grid operator (KPN) needs to alter some network settings on their end. I will try to contact a community moderator to look into your case. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Rickey_tramp, sorry it hasn't been an easy start so far. I've checked the current status of your KPN request and it seems like you've managed to make an appointment for today around 5 PM, is that correct? If so, that's great news! I'm absolutely certain they'll be able to finally fix the issue. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Good luck and stay safe!

Reageer