Beantwoord

Wifi werkt niet voor een maand

• 3 March 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 54 Bekeken

Hello T-Mobile, I have an issue with my internet at home connection for the past four weeks. There was a ticket opened for me and a KPN technician visited.He reported that the connection is good and there is a problem with my T-mobile router. Since that time, I have been following up with T-Mobile via phone and facebook messenger and I am always getting a reply that the case is still being investigated. T-mobile has already been generous to give me open internet on weekly bases after doing a couple of calls to the customer service to request this every weekend. Today, I did one call and believed the operator but she lied to me that an email has been sent with a voucher code 😃 so no internet for tonight. Also no TV for the past past month. Also I either have to leave my phone as a hotspot terminal at home for my girlfriend or she is streaming netflix on her limited phone bundle til I am back 🙂.

I would appreciate to get a regular status update on the progress of my internet issue without me having to call T-mobile every few days and I would also like to know how to get compensated for my unused internet and TV for the month of February 2019.
icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 7 March 2019, 12:04

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hey @kemam,

Thank you most kindly for writing and I'm so terribly sorry for the inconvenience with this. I see that you've contacted my colleague and received a new internet voucher in the meantime. There is also an engineer appointment made for this Saturday. So that's the good news!

You don't have to worry about the invoice, please contact us when the problem has been solved. So we can make sure that you will receive the payment back for the period where you've experienced the problems.

Let me know if you need any further assistance from my end - more than happy to assist you!

Reageer