worst internet connection ever (nl)

• 14 June 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 305 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties
Hi all

I have chosen T-mobile as my internet provider last month,

However it is the worst connection I have ever had. My internet connection interrupts at least hundreds of time a day and I wasn't able to have a good experience for a single day. I get the message in the attachment anytime internet disconnects.

Is there a solution for it or T-mobile doesn't have a good infrastructure in the Netherlands?

Is there anyone have the same problem ?
icon

Beste antwoord door Piotr 25 June 2019, 11:59

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hey @ian1988,

I'm sorry to hear that! I would like to help you with this. Just to be sure, do you also encounter problem with your cabled internet connection? We guarantee a stable, cabled connection. This because the connection over Wifi can be interrupted through different factors, for example water and metal are big enemies of your Wifi connection. Thus always place your modem in an open space - not behind other devices.

If this is regarding your Wifi speed, I have the following tips for improving the Wifi strength on our Community (Dutch). With these tips, you'll be able to improve your Wifi!

If this is regarding your cabled connection, I'd like to advise you to disconnect your modem for 10 – 20 seconds. Most of the problems are usually solved with this. If this didn't solve your problem, you can check the cables. Often a slow connection could be because the cable is old or damaged. If you have a spare cable lying around, please swap this with the one currently in use.

Also check a different port. A damaged port can be a reason behind a slow connection as well. You can use LAN port 1 and 2 for your internet connection.

I'm curious if this has solved your problem!

Reageer