Beantwoord

Zyxel VMG8825-T50 Guest Wifi cannot be switched off

• 2 July 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 592 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

We have Tmobile Thuis with Zyxel modem. Recently I noticed that the guest wifi network was active and tried to switch it off. To my surprise in settings it is shown as not active but still the modem broadcasts the guest network. Any solution? I have already reset the modem and the problem persists.

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 3 July 2020, 15:46

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Mpiotrek 

What do you mean by reserved the modem?

Does restarting your modem help? Maybe you could try to log in in your modem, make guest network active, save and after that deactivate, save.

If nothing helps you could perform a factory teset by pressing the reset button on the back of your modem so everything goes to default.

Reputatie 2

Hello @Mpiotrek 

What do you mean by reserved the modem?

Does restarting your modem help? Maybe you could try to log in in your modem, make guest network active, save and after that deactivate, save.

If nothing helps you could perform a factory teset by pressing the reset button on the back of your modem so everything goes to default

Thank you for reply. So I did everything what you mentioned above. Switching on, saving and then switching off guest wifi and Restarting modem do not help. I already reset the modem twice to default settings somehow this is still enabled and cannot be changed. (Reserved was changed by autofil from reset)

Reputatie 7

Hi @Mpiotrek, hmm that's strange. If you could send me a private message with your postal code and housenumber, date of birth and the last four digits of your bankaccount number then I’ll see what I can see/do on this side!

Reageer