Beantwoord

Amino 610x not working after update

• 14 August 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 1309 Bekeken

Hello,

Yesterday, my amino box updated itself to v.14.8.69. However, after the update, the box stopped working properly. After the TMobile app loads, I would get a black screen and the TV box would become unresponsive. There's a blue light on the box and it responds (blinks) when I press buttons on the controller, but nothing happens (I can't even turn it off with the remote).

Since everything worked before, I tried everything that I could find in the forums on how I could resolve it, and, when nothing helped, the last solution that I found was to reset it (press and hold the reset button in the back of the box).

After the reset, I can see that it first loads an old system version. During the load it downloads an update for v.14.8.69 again and installs it. However, after the amino logo disappears, now I get the black screen right away. It does not even start loading the TMobile app.

I tried to reset it a couple times after but I continue to get the same problem.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Best,
Jonas
icon

Beste antwoord door Candy 19 August 2019, 14:55

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 4
Hey there @Jonas.J,

Great to read that you did the necessary checks beforehand! I checked it right away for you and the funny thing is, there is no connection with the TV Box. Is it possible that it’s disconnected from the modem at the moment? Before you connect it with the modem, I have the following steps for you:

1. Disconnect all the cables from the TV Box, including from the power socket.
  2. Remove the modem short from the power as well. Do this by unplugging it from the power socket for a short while (10 – 20 seconds).
  3. When the modem is restarted, connect the TV Box on power again.
  4. Check if the TV Box will show the following message “Geen internetverbinding gevonden”. If the message shows, then you may connect It with a internet cable to the modem.

Let me know if this has solved the problem. I’m here to help!

Cheers, Candy
Hi Candy,

The TV box was turned off indeed.

I followed your steps and it helped me. I can watch tv again.

Thank you.

Best,
Jonas

Reageer