Beantwoord

Please someone Cancel my TV subscription NOW

• 16 November 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 337 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
The moderators closed the wrong topic and still didn't help me. I'm just asking to DISABLE MY TV from my contract, i'm not going to pay for it. And i want it disabled TODAY.
The customer support is really bad, i've been trying to get some help but nobody gives a damn

Disable this TV subscription now
icon

Beste antwoord door Sterre 17 November 2018, 11:23

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 1
The moderators closed the wrong topic and still didn't help me. I'm just asking to DISABLE MY TV from my contract, i'm not going to pay for it. And i want it disabled TODAY.
The customer support is really bad, i've been trying to get some help but nobody gives a damn

Disable this TV subscription now

@Sterre you closed the wrong topic and you let the wrong one opened, still i received no help to remove the TV subscription.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hi @Draker88,

It can take up to 48h for moderators to respond on your topic.
Reputatie 1
Hi @Draker88,

It can take up to 48h for moderators to respond on your topic.

Hi, thanks for replying. I'm facing issues to contact the customer support via telephone, but i don't understand why they don't give the customer the possibility of disabling the tv subscriptions by its own via the control panel on the website. That would be fast and ridicolously better
Reputatie 7
Hi @Draker88,

Your question is ready to be answered in this topic. Please don't open new topics, so that we can collect all the questions in one topic and help you in the best way. We'll provide you with an answer as soon as possible.