Beantwoord

Regarding Connecting the LAN Cable to the interactive TV BOX

• 7 November 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 85 Bekeken

Hello Team,

I recently added(02nd Nov) TV Subscription to my account.
I received the interactive TV box on 3rd Nov. The problem is that in order to connect the LAN cable between the modem and the interactive box, the LAN Cable needs to be fished through the wall which i am not able to do. It would be great if there is a technician arranged who could fish the LAN Cable through the wall without which the interactive box is worthless. Your response is appreciated

Regards
Solomon
icon

Beste antwoord door Hidden.nld 7 November 2017, 17:05

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hi solomonferns,

Yes T-Mobile can send some one to help you with the cables.
Usually there will be a fee of 55 euro excl supplies for the first 45 minutes.

You can call T-Mobile or wait for a T-Mobile moderator.
Thank you for the response. I have been trying since 4th of November to speak to someone via the customer service but i am unable to speak to someone as it was never able to pass the IVR. I have waited for 40 minutes on the queue to speak to someone but in vain. Could you arrange a technician to fix this and hopefully i could do the payment using PIN. You can contact me at [phone number deleted]. Thank you for assisting me
Hello Team,

I have made an appointment with Guidion for fishing the cable.

Regards
Solomon
Hi solomonferns.

First off: good that you made an appointment. I've marked your reply as best answer. I've also moved your topic to a different subsection of this messageboard. ;)

I also have deleted the phone number from your previous message. As this is a public messageboard, everyone can read it, therefore it's against the rules to post any private information. If a T-Mobile Moderator needs info, he or she will ask for a PM.

About this messageboard: this is a customer-helps-customer platform. Both Hidden.nld and I are customers. There are a few T-Mobile Moderators who respond to topics that can't be solved by other customers. It usually takes 24-48 hours for a moderator to respond.
Reputatie 7
Hi solomonferns, apologies for the late reply! Good to hear you managed to make an appointment and welcome to the forums! 🙂

Reageer