Beantwoord

Return equipment

• 1 april 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 60 Bekeken

Hello. 

I returned the TV box equipment because I didn’t want the subscription anymore. I did that like 3 weeks ago. But today I received an email regarding to return equipment again. Should I call a client service person?

I still have the package receipt of delivery.  

Gabriel

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason 3 april 2021, 14:47

Hi @gmunumel, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks so much for the proof of shipment!

I've registered the TV Boxes as having been returned so you won't get any more warnings and email regarding a fine. Have an amazing and joyful Easter weekend!🐰

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @gmunumel 

Please upload the receipt here so a moderator can have a look at it and sort it out for you 🙂

Hello Waggas,

This is the receipt (sorry for the condition):

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

The most important information is visable. That's the important part. Please, wait for a moderator to answer your request. They are reading along on this community and will answer in a short while.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @gmunumel, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks so much for the proof of shipment!

I've registered the TV Boxes as having been returned so you won't get any more warnings and email regarding a fine. Have an amazing and joyful Easter weekend!🐰

Thank you guys :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

You're welcome @gmunumel! Please don't hesitate to ask for more help, if you ever require some. Stay safe and strong!

Reageer