Beantwoord

Return equipment

Hello. 

I returned the TV box equipment because I didn’t want the subscription anymore. I did that like 3 weeks ago. But today I received an email regarding to return equipment again. Should I call a client service person?

I still have the package receipt of delivery.  

Gabriel

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 3 April 2021, 14:47

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @gmunumel 

Please upload the receipt here so a moderator can have a look at it and sort it out for you 🙂

Hello Waggas,

This is the receipt (sorry for the condition):

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

The most important information is visable. That's the important part. Please, wait for a moderator to answer your request. They are reading along on this community and will answer in a short while.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @gmunumel, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks so much for the proof of shipment!

I've registered the TV Boxes as having been returned so you won't get any more warnings and email regarding a fine. Have an amazing and joyful Easter weekend!🐰

Thank you guys :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

You're welcome @gmunumel! Please don't hesitate to ask for more help, if you ever require some. Stay safe and strong!

Hi Team,

I want to return tv box. Can we return box via postnl.com?

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @gautam, welcome to the Community!

You may use the following return info and address to send back the equipment - Thanks in advance! 😄

No worries! It’s quite easy to return our equipment, you may use a supermarket box or a shoe box. The return address is a business reply number, so it’s not necessary to use postage stamps. The return address is:

T-Mobile Thuis
Antwoordnummer 15021
1117 ZZ Schiphol

We’ve also created a nifty video that explains the return process of the equipment. You can find the video on our Community: How do I return the hardware?.That way you won’t forget anything!

The return number (retournummer in Dutch) is your customer number followed by a dash and a 1, 2, 3 or higher number - depending on the amount of times you've sent back equipment prior to this return. The return number is also posted in an email which we've sent when you cancelled the TV Box/ordered a new product. 

Hi, I will end my contract with Odido TV+I, so please; how long I have for returning equipment?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @mguiap 

After your subscription has been ended you will receive an email with the instructions. The equipment needs to be returned within 30 days.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mguiap, if you're not physically able to return the equipment - this is by no means an assumption but simply a friendly gesture - please let me know and upload your track&trace (you can find it in Mijn Odido) and I'll de-register the equipment. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have the same problem. I returned the wifi extenders but I just received an email about the devices has not been returned. What can I do about it?

I don’t think I can find the receipt but I used the qr code that sent to me for returning the equipments.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @amirRaptoR, welcome to our Community!
I immediately went to check for you and I see that the package is still on its way. DHL is super busy because of the holidays. I'm assuming it will be fine. The email you received is a first reminder, it will be sent after 30 days. Then you have another 30 days to return the equipment. If you receive another email about this, would you please raise the alarm again? Then I will help you further! 

Reageer