Beantwoord

Return tv box

• 27 September 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 252 Bekeken

My free trial for the tv box is over and i need to return it.But i cannot find the return number not even in my emails from t-mobile.Where can i find this number?

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 28 September 2020, 15:44

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Val2113 

What do you mean by a free trial? There is no free trial I think.

A moderator will have to cancel your tv subscription if you don't want it anymore. You can ask for cancellation of tv in this topic.

https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-algemeen-490/abonnement-wijzigen-wij-helpen-je-303401

Hello @Val2113 

What do you mean by a free trial? There is no free trial I think.

A moderator will have to cancel your tv subscription if you don't want it anymore. You can ask for cancellation of tv in this topic.

https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-algemeen-490/abonnement-wijzigen-wij-helpen-je-303401

Thanks for answering.When i made the contract with t-mobile they also gave me a 3 month trial of the tv box for free.The 3 months expire next month so i have to send the tv box back.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Val2113

First you'll have to cancel your tv subscription in the topic I mentioned above, just reply there that you want to cancel your tv subscription and then they'll tell you how to send the tv box back.

If you don't cancel then you will start paying after the first 3 months.

Your tv subscription will get cancelled with a one month cancellation period so after cancellation is submitted it will be cancelled after a month.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Val2113,

Thanks for knocking on our door! You can easily terminate your TV subscription in your My T-Mobile Thuis account: Interactieve TV uitzetten. If you're experiencing difficulties doing it this way, please send me the following details via a private message so that I will be able to modify your subscription:
- Zip code and house number.
- Your date of birth.
- The last four digits of your bank account.

As soon as I know more, I'll do my best to fix it!

Hi @Val2113,

Thanks for knocking on our door! You can easily terminate your TV subscription in your My T-Mobile Thuis account: Interactieve TV uitzetten. If you're experiencing difficulties doing it this way, please send me the following details via a private message so that I will be able to modify your subscription:
- Zip code and house number.
- Your date of birth.
- The last four digits of your bank account.

As soon as I know more, I'll do my best to fix it!

That's ok i already terminated my subscription.One more question.Can't i just bring the tv box to a t-mobile store?

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @Val2113,

Great that you managed to terminate your TV subscription by yoursefl!

About your other question, it’s not possible to bring your TV Box to a T-Mobile store. We need to receive the TV Box at our logistic centre to process your hardware return succesfully. You can return the package at every PostNL point. Save your proof of shipment till the return is handled correctly and then everything should be fine! For more information about how to return, you can check this topic:

https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-algemeen-490/info-hoe-stuur-je-jouw-apparatuur-terug-298117

If you got more questions, let me know!

Reageer