Beantwoord

Returning Tv Box

• 24 April 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 85 Bekeken

So 2 days ago i decided to cancel the TV subscription from my contract (keeping only internet), and got the notification that the TV contract will expire in a month.

On the other hand, i also received a mail from you asking to return the TV box WHITHIN 30 days.

Why?

I am paying 30 more days of services, why am i supposed to return the box before my contract expire?

Not that i really care, actually i’m sending it back like today… but that’s not the point, you can’t ask me to send it before my contract expire!

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 26 April 2021, 11:57

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Andrea_D 

This should indeed be the case when your tv subscription is cancelled after the one month cancellation period.

If you log on to your T-Mobile thuis account and look under abonnementen do you see tv with an end date or not?

yes: Gaat uit op 22-05-2021

but on the other hand the mail asks to return it WITHIN 30 days (which means i should give it to you before the end of my contract). that’s my point. why?

The message should tell instead: “return the box after the 22th May”, not before.

Now i noticed something different, while the mail stats as above within the 30 days, on the T-mobile portal, it actually says to return it within 60 days… :sweat_smile: 

someone should make up their mind :thinking:

Reputatie 7

Hi @Andrea_D ,

Thanks for your response! Cause of the months notice, the initial time is added up when you view the return time in My T-Mobile Thuis. This will add up to 60 days. From 22-05-2021, the end date of your TV subscription, you have 30 days to return the devices. In this topic (link is clickable), we show you the best way to return your devices. Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m here for you!

Thank you,

the box has been returned this morning.

Reageer