Beantwoord

TV BOX Etone

• 16 oktober 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 255 Bekeken

Hi Dear Moderator(s),

I am customer of t-mobile and I have Etone TV Box (simple one). I bought a new Smart TV (Samsung Q85R) and I want to use TV universal controller to operate also the TV BOX. (to get read of many controllers, especially for change the tv channels)

I followed the instructions given by TV to convert tv controller also a tv box controller, but Etone tv box did not react and did not accept it. Is there any solution?

Does T-mobile have another tv-box which could interact with smart TV controller?

Kind regards,

Goodarz

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 25 oktober 2019, 14:01

Hi @Goodarztalebi You currently have two options, the Entone 510 which you are using now or the Entone 515 which has a harddrive for recording functionality. So I'm afraid both are of the Entone variety. I've seen some users say that it sometimes helps to add Entone manually instead of selecting from a predetermined list, maybe this will also work in your case.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +2

Hi @Goodarztalebi,

Which type of universal controller do you have? Sadly enough not all the universal controls are compatible with our TV Boxes. Here you can find a manual how to connect your remote with our TV Box. 

We've also a different kind of TV Box with recording function. They cost € 5,- more than the regular ones. You can always swap your TV Box if you want. But I can't guarantee that your universal control will work on this second TV Box.

Hi @Piotr  

thanks for reply.

Actually I use Smart TV (Samsung Q85R - 2019) controller which has ability to connect to many types of tv boxes, except Entone!

could you give me a list of availalble tv boxes in t-mobile company? then i could check the possiblities.

Thanks

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hi @Goodarztalebi You currently have two options, the Entone 510 which you are using now or the Entone 515 which has a harddrive for recording functionality. So I'm afraid both are of the Entone variety. I've seen some users say that it sometimes helps to add Entone manually instead of selecting from a predetermined list, maybe this will also work in your case.

Hi @Brian 

i prefer to try manual adding entone.

could you help me how i can do it?

thanks,

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Goodarztalebi

You can add another TV Box on this website: My T-Mobile Thuis. After logon you can check out everything about your Thuis order and change TV Boxes or TV channels and the like. :sunglasses:

Hi @Sander ,

I think you did not understand my questions.

I have a TV box (entone - small balck one without recorder). I dont need more.

I bought a new Smart TV (Samsung Q85R) and I want to use TV universal controller to operate also the TV BOX. (to get read of many controllers, especially for change the tv channels)

I followed the instructions given by TV to convert tv controller also a tv box controller, but Etone tv box did not react and did not accept it. Is there any solution?

Does T-mobile have another tv-box which could interact with smart TV controller?

Reageer