Beantwoord

Urgent! Channel of FOX Sports 7?

• 21 June 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 425 Bekeken

Fox sports 7 which channel can I find this on. I am waiting for the Sate of Origin rugby league game but cant find Fox sport 7. I have full Fox Sports package HELP game kicks off in 20 minutes 🙂
icon

Beste antwoord door Hans-Juriën 22 June 2017, 10:31

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi @tomoholland, good thing you mentioned this. We currently have six channels for FOX Sports. It's always just been these six. I see on the website for FOX that they have included a seventh. I'll check for you if we'll carry this one in the future as well.

As for now, I wouldn't hold my breath. I hope FOX will show the state of origin games on the other channels as well.
Reputatie 7
Badge
@tomoholland, FOX Sports 7 is only available via FOX Sport Go. This service is included with your FOX Sport Compleet package. You can easily sign up with FOX Sports Go via your TV-account and TV-pincode on https://jouw.foxsports.nl/koppel-tv-aanbieder/t-mobile_thuis/

Hopefully you can watch the next match / program!
Reputatie 7
Hi Hans-Juriën, thanks for that!

@tomoholland, for more info about installing the GO app with T-Mobile Thuis we have created this topic. It is in Dutch though, hope you can understand what we're on about!

Reageer