Beantwoord

Accidentaly sent my router back

• 14 August 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 172 Bekeken

Hello,
I reported a move on the 30th of July and was told that my connection would be moved to my new place on the 14th of August, and in the email I received, I (due to my unfortunate misunderstanding of the Dutch to English translation) accidentally sent my modem and all other hardware back to T-Mobile, assuming that I would then receive a new router before my connection date, while I could have actually still just used my old hardware to connect up.

The situation here is that I now do not have a router to connect up to the internet in the new home. I spoke to the customer service over phone call twice, and the first time I was told that my new hardware should be on its way and in the meantime I received a code to access unlimited 4G data for 7 days, however, I do not have a T-Mobile sim card and this code does not get delivered to the given number when I try to send it. On the second phone call, I was made aware of the mistake that I had made by sending the old router back, and was told that I would receive a new one soon, however, I have not received any emails or any further communication regarding this, nor do I see anything regarding this on My T-Mobile. What can I expect in the coming days regarding this situation, as I am now stuck with no option to access the internet and no information regarding when it may be possible either.

I would request you to please respond to this above query at the earliest. Thank you!

Best regards,
Vinay

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 15 August 2020, 00:52

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Normally the hardware is delivered 4 to 7 working days before the day your connection is active but it seems like T-Mobile is having some problems with the logistics.

Keep an eye on your T-Mobile thuis account for a link with the track & trace, you will also be notified by email when your hardware is sent.

Hoping you'll receive the hardware soon 🙂

You moved the 14th, but for which date did you receive a confirmation that the new line would be ready for service?

I was told that the connection would be made available and ready to use on the 14th of August (today), but as I no longer have the T-Mobile router, and was told that a new one would be sent my way, I still have no information regarding when that would happen.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You moved the 14th, but for which date did you receive a confirmation that the new line would be ready for service?

Reageer