Beantwoord

Activation of Home Internet

• 1 December 2020
  • 14 reacties
  • 577 Bekeken

Hello,

Today the home internet service was suppose to get activated on or before 6 PM, however I don’t see any service on the globe icon on the DSL modem.

I have also tried restarting the modem couple of times, but still now service.

I’m however able to connect to the Wifi or Wired LAN connection as per the configuration done for my home.

Kindly advise is there any other activation / login credentials I need to have to activate my service from the customer portal.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 4 December 2020, 13:44

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @yogesh.padharia 

Is your modem directly connected to the modem and which type of ISRA (connection point) do you have?

Hello @Waqqas ,

Yes modem is directly connected, please see the attached snaps.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@yogesh.padharia 

Did you also try line 2?

Line 2 isn’t used anytime see the snap..earlier connection was in Line 1 hence I replaced the cable in Line 1.

@Waqqas only line 1 is active slot, refer the snap in my previous comment.

@Waqqas the subscription status mentions “Your application is being processed”. Is this the reason Internet not yet active ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@yogesh.padharia

The status in your T-Mobile account will update automatically when your line is active and you have a working modem.

Accordiñg to you today was the installatiedatum and the installation is also fine so there must be something with the line or the signal is on line 2 but I don't know why line 2 is closed.

Hopefully someone else can tell you, if there is a problem with the line then wait for a moderator to reply.

@Waqqas thanks for responding to my queries.

I will wait for the moderator to look into this and fix the problem.

@Waqqas no one has yet reverted on my concern.

Kindly advice how do I reach out to support in English...I only geet Dutch as default.

It shouldn’t be I’m charged from 01/11 whereas service I haven’t been able to use it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @yogesh.padharia, sorry for the late response. You can always reach out to us in English, both on the Community, as well as via Social Media channels (Facebook and Twitter). 

I've forwarded your case to our technical department. They'll check the line and offer a solution. Please keep in mind that their Operations’ current processing time is somewhat longer than usual: three to six working days. Should I have a solution prior to the outstanding ticket being closed, I'll definitely give you a heads-up. Thanks for being so patient and understanding. We'll get this fixed asap, I promise!

Hello @Jason ,

Thanks for an update. Will my subscription start date will get realigned from 1/12 to the date when the subscription actually starts or will it remain 1/12.

Will your technician call me or inform over email about service start/fix to the problem.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

You're very welcome @yogesh.padharia

The subscription starting date will be extended to the date on which the line is fixed, with a maximum extension period of fifteen days. Should your connection remain unfixed after this extended period, the activation date will automatically start. No worries though, if this occurs, we'll make sure you'll receive a reimbursement for said period. 

Our technicians usually send updates by email. However, I'll monitor your case so you won't have to sit and wait for updates. Have an amazing weekend and thanks for understanding.

One last thing: do you have a T-Mobile cellphone SIM card? Prepaid or subscription will do. If you do, I can offer you an Unlimited Internet voucher for seven days. That way you'll be able to stay online via mobile hotspot. Let me know if I can send you a code. Cheers!

@Jason Thanks for the response.

Will wait for an update from your technician.

I don’t have T-mobile cellphone SIM card.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @yogesh.padharia I see an update from today that an appointment with the technician from KPN NetwerkNL (our grid operator) is needed. I hope they managed to get in touch with you to make an appointment!

Reageer