Been without internet for around 7 weeks now, what's the solution?

• 23 August 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 197 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie
Hi everyone,

We recently moved to Netherlands and applied for a t-mobile home connection on 20 July, opted for fiber connection which my area already has in Ijburg, I was told that it will be connected by 4 Aug as I requested to skip the thinking period of 2 weeks.

Then on 4th August I was told it'll be done by 14th August, then on 14th August it was said it'll be connected on 22 August.

Today is 23rd Aug and I still haven't heard from anyone, the modem package has not arrived and neither has anyone returned my emails since yesterday.

We do _NOT_ have internet at our home as this is our first internet connection here in Amsterdam.

Please tell me what to do in this situation?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi vishu,

This doesn't sound right! I'm sorry to read that your order has been postponed twice already! I really want to help you out. Could you give me your zipcode, house number and the last four digits of your bank account in a privébericht? I'll look into it for you and help where I can!
Reputatie 7
Hi vishu,

Thanks for your message and tweet! I hope we can work it out and you'll have our services soon. :)

We'll keep in contact.
Hi Sander,

I have sent some more info about my conversation with Reggefiber on twitter, please take a look.