Beantwoord

Cable error 8180 (English)

• 28 November 2018
  • 6 reacties
  • 3383 Bekeken

Hello T-Mobile community,

I received the installation package and the internet connectivity was supposed to start yesterday (27.11 until 6pm). When checking for internet availability I get the following error message:

8180 cable error: please make sure the cable is connected to the gateway properly...

Is this a sign that the internet connection is not available yet or is there really a problem with the cable?

I tried to turn the device on and off multiple times and checked that the plugs are connected properly.

Thanks for any help.

Greetings
Simon

icon

Beste antwoord door Sterre 5 December 2018, 11:00

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi simon.schneider,

Welcome at T-Mobile Thuis! We'll do our best to make your T-Mobile Internet work as soon as possible. I see that my colleague has helped you, now it's up to our grid operator to fix your internet line. They will send you a SMS to the right telephone number to make an appointment with you. Don't worry about your facture, you don't have to pay for the time you couldn't use our T-Mobile Thuis!
I went into a t-mobile store 40 days ago and yet here I sit and use an open KPN WIFI hotspot close-by. The connection speed gives me a warm 90s feeling - thank you for letting me wallow in a bit of nostalgia.

Could you please reach out to me and let me know when someone will look into this concretely / what the problem is about?
Reputatie 7
Hi @simon.schneider

if you have T Mobile on your mobile phone you van get a unlimited inter net voucher for the time biing
Reputatie 7
Hi Simon, the grid operator conducted repairs today and you connection looks to be up! If you're still experiencing problems then do let us know. My apologies for the delay!
The grid operator came today and fixed the problem (was caused by issues outside my building).

@Sterre: I received a mail that billing will start from 28-11-2018, hope you can make sure that it will only start from today.
Reputatie 7
Of course, Simon! I made a credit, so that you won't have to pay for the time you couldn't use your internet. Sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy your T-Mobile Thuis internet!

Reageer