Beantwoord

Cable error 8180 (English)

• 28 November 2018
  • 6 reacties
  • 3386 Bekeken

Hello T-Mobile community,

I received the installation package and the internet connectivity was supposed to start yesterday (27.11 until 6pm). When checking for internet availability I get the following error message:

8180 cable error: please make sure the cable is connected to the gateway properly...

Is this a sign that the internet connection is not available yet or is there really a problem with the cable?

I tried to turn the device on and off multiple times and checked that the plugs are connected properly.

Thanks for any help.

Greetings
Simon

icon

Beste antwoord door Sterre 5 December 2018, 11:00

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Of course, Simon! I made a credit, so that you won't have to pay for the time you couldn't use your internet. Sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy your T-Mobile Thuis internet!
The grid operator came today and fixed the problem (was caused by issues outside my building).

@Sterre: I received a mail that billing will start from 28-11-2018, hope you can make sure that it will only start from today.
Reputatie 7
Hi Simon, the grid operator conducted repairs today and you connection looks to be up! If you're still experiencing problems then do let us know. My apologies for the delay!
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hi @simon.schneider

if you have T Mobile on your mobile phone you van get a unlimited inter net voucher for the time biing
I went into a t-mobile store 40 days ago and yet here I sit and use an open KPN WIFI hotspot close-by. The connection speed gives me a warm 90s feeling - thank you for letting me wallow in a bit of nostalgia.

Could you please reach out to me and let me know when someone will look into this concretely / what the problem is about?
Reputatie 7
Hi simon.schneider,

Welcome at T-Mobile Thuis! We'll do our best to make your T-Mobile Internet work as soon as possible. I see that my colleague has helped you, now it's up to our grid operator to fix your internet line. They will send you a SMS to the right telephone number to make an appointment with you. Don't worry about your facture, you don't have to pay for the time you couldn't use our T-Mobile Thuis!

Reageer