Beantwoord

Can I request for a technician to install the internet service at my house?

• 1 October 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 1262 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 18 reacties
I am a zero technical guy and totally new to the Netherlands. I see few difficulties to install the T-mobile internet at my house

1. The instructions are in Dutch. My understanding of Dutch is very little
2. I need tools like plier or screw drivers which I don't have
3. I am not able to figure out the connection point at my house

A) What is the way to request for a technician to install at my house?

😎 Does it attract any extra costs?

C) Everytime I call T-mbobile customer care, I am stuck with the auto-voice options which are told only in Dutch (but I am interested to learn Dutch.)

D) If I try the chat box, most of the time it's connected to bots that understand only Dutch.

E) Will I ever get to speak to a live T-mobile customer care person?

F) Is there any email address for T-mobile that they respond to?

Sorry for leaving so many questions in one post. But this "only forum way" and that too "only in Dutch" type of customer care service is sooooooo frustrating.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 2 October 2019, 08:47

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Good afternoon @Udhaya,

Welcome to T-Mobile Thuis. That's an issue indeed. Most channels do not have options for the English language. However, this customer community can help you.

Yes, you can get help as there is a guarantee to install the internet. This is free of charge for a basic installation (connecting the modem, wifi service, etc.). Keep in mind that additional services may be charged. Webcare can help you out. I, as a fellow customer, can't help you there as I have no permission to enter customer data. The will reply, mostly between 24 and 48 hours.

But in between we may get you in the right direction with finding the connection point. Mostly they look like this and these can be found around the fuse box or in the living room.

Reputatie 7
@Udhaya I can understand how that would be frustrating. Good to see my colleague already sent out an order for a technician. They will contact you to make an appointment but it looks like you managed to connect it yourself in the meantime is that correct? Very nice! If everything is working properly and the mechanic is no longer needed then I will cancel the visit, do let me know! 🙂
Good afternoon @Udhaya,

Welcome to T-Mobile Thuis. That's an issue indeed. Most channels do not have options for the English language. However, this customer community can help you.

Yes, you can get help as there is a guarantee to install the internet. This is free of charge for a basic installation (connecting the modem, wifi service, etc.). Keep in mind that additional services may be charged. Webcare can help you out. I, as a fellow customer, can't help you there as I have no permission to enter customer data. The will reply, mostly between 24 and 48 hours.

But in between we may get you in the right direction with finding the connection point. Mostly they look like this and these can be found around the fuse box or in the living room.

@TAVL - Thanks a lot for your reply. I somehow used google translator to connect it myself. My internet service is up now and I feel much relieved. 💪🏻

@Brian - I don't think a technician is needed anymore. Can you pl. close the ticket?🙂
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Good to read @Udhaya. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Have a great day and enjoy surfing the world wide web!.

Reageer