Beantwoord

Cancel subscription

• 21 October 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 223 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi, I’m going to move houses soon and my contract ends at 03/11/2019. I would like to make sure my subscription is really canceled at the end of the contract. Is it possible to confirm this?

p.s: I’ve tried to call the customer service, multiple times, but could never go through the automatic voice, because I don’t understand dutch. Also tried the chat and facebook with no success.

Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 22 October 2019, 12:49

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @LauraFA 

Do you have a mobile or Thuis subscription with us? Did you already file for a cancellation request? If you have a mobile subscription can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, address en final digits of your account? 

Hi@Hajar 

Thanks for the reply. I have a Thuis subscription. What do I need to do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Laura

Congratulations on your move! To end a subscription within an annual contract, we need a proof of relocation. A moving certificate is an official document, but there are many options. It can also be the the official ending of your lease contract from the landlord, or a sales contract from a owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (GBA). As I said, lot’s of options! :slightly_smiling_face: Can you send us one of the above documents to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl?

My colleagues will help you with your request!

Reputatie 7

Hi @LauraFA, we received your documents about the move and it looks like my colleague took care of everything! Apologies for the initial confusion and good luck with the move! :wink:

Reageer