Beantwoord

Cancellation

• 28 September 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 297 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

I am writing you today to cancel our contract for the month of September for the sale of the following items: T-Mobile Thuis Subscription.

Our contract is being cancelled for the following reasons: 

• On the 11th of September I contacted the customer service mentioning there was a problem with my wi fi
  • They proceeded to inform the technical team would follow up with me. and sent a text message with a hotspot code.
  • Neither the hotspot code worked or the wi-fi, and when I contacted the service again the repair request had not been logged. A new hotspot code or resolution was not facilitated. I was again told the tech team would contact me.
  • On the 14th of September I requested a switch to Ziggo - which has confirmed they notified the switch to T-Mobile then.
  • I was still invoiced for September despite not having a service and the above mentioned cancellation request.

Cancellation of the above referenced contract is effective both immediately and retroactively from the 11th of September for violating the terms and conditions that were stated in our contract as stated above. Please email me on the address found below if you have any questions regarding this contract cancellation.

Best regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 30 September 2020, 14:48

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @LL3, sorry to hear you're leaving us. It looks like my colleague already processed your cancellation, if there is anything else I can do for you do let me know! 

Not only did not your team cancel my account properly as they are planning to charge me indefinitely, and added a FRAUDULENT claim onto the credit registration agency.

Please correct both invoices and claim immediately- I should not have to request this after 2 months or endure a suffering of my ratings.

You have 2 working days to update this claim otherwise it will be taken to the authorities.

best regards

Reputatie 7

Hi @LL3 It looks like my colleague processed the credit for the subscription cost already last wednesday (02-12). I've just now also credited the remaining amount (including the late pay fines) and everything should be processed by the end on this month.  In our earlier contact in September my colleague Rosie asked you to contact us in October for the credit for the subscription costs so we could take care of it. My apologies if this wasn't clear but everything should be in order now!

No, this hasnt been taken care at all as the website still shows upcoming charges for December.

I have also been denied an important company credit due to your fraudulent claim on KBR and you have had months (since September) to correct this.

I did repeatedly speak to your colleagues but had no appropriate follow up. This will now be disputed with KBR and the small claims court as your report resulted in a big loss for myself and my company.

Best regards,

Sarah

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @LL3, my sincerest apologies for the somewhat lackluster attitude that's been shown on our part. By no means did we not take your situation seriously, I honestly surmise it's been a form of miscommunication for which we take full responsibility. 

Having said that, one of our finest coworkers has added the full credit amount to the system on Saturday. So that means the extrajudicial costs will also be reimbursed.

Reageer