Beantwoord

cancellation of subscription

• 11 February 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 133 Bekeken

Hello,

I need to cancel our subscription to T-Mobile (I have a modem with a SIM card) because they just brought glasfiber at my location so I don’t need the T-Mobile connection anymore.

We had a very good service for these 3 years but we need to stop - we cannot pay double bills!

How ca we proceed ? someone on this chat can help us ?

Thank you,

Cesare Bacchini

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 12 February 2021, 10:41

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You can call the customer care. If you are out of binding, you have a one month cancellation period.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @eabacchini, welcome to the Community!

I understand you want to cancel your subscription. No problem, our customer support will fix it for you! Dial 0800-0092 and request a cancelation of your Thuis contract.

You have a term of notice of one month, which means your subscription will be cancelled on March 12th 2021. Once your subscription’s been cancelled, all you have to do is return the hardware: the modem, TV Box(es), remote control and if possible please return the cables as well. You’ll receive an e-mail with more info on this shortly hereafter. If you want more information about returning your equipment, please take a gander in this topic: How to return the equipment.

Thanks in advance! It's always unfortunate to see someone leave, just know that should you ever change your mind: you're always more than welcome to rejoin the club! 😊

Enjoy your new Fiber-subscription and have an amazing weekend!

Hello, I am now leaving Netherlands and I would like to cancel my mobile subscription. May you please help me as I tried chatting with advisor but to no avail. Thanks, Zarrena

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Zarrena Vasquez, Welcome to our community!
May I point you to my colleague's post above? If you follow these steps, it will be set in motion for you!  

Hello, 

I have moved in with my partner, and I need to cancel my Internet subscription at the old address. I have tried to do it by mail over a month ago - and no reaction. Then by email, also no reaction. Telephone line is also busy. In the meantime I keep being charged for the service I cannot use.

I would like to resolve this ASAP. Thank you for your assistance. 

Greetings, 

Tatjana

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @TatiK, welkcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately took a look at your contract. You can cancel your contract without charge. I have also set this in motion for you immediately. You will receive a message about the termination shortly. I wish you a very pleasant afternoon! 

Reageer